Jr @ b&w = h.o.t!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree! She looks lovely tonight! Love her hair and I love sparkly tops with jeans! The less said about the footwear the better!

I`m wearing the LARGE ...

Don't think her top and jeans go very well together.

And I rather like it !!!!!!!!!

Did you hear ---the words I NEVER though would pass her lips , but when showing the cat sequin t shirt , she said she was wearing the large, and liked the looser fit

:blush: ---- has just changed as cat sold out ---- thank goodness she was a dancer and therefore able to change a t shirt so quicly in the break

I just switched on and saw Julia for the first time in months - wow, she looks so great. Kudos to her. I am jealous.

I think she is looking good - but in spite of the outfit. Really not keen on those shapeless tops they keep raving about. I bet those square sequins start to fall off after about two washes :wonder:

She gets jip on here but I think Julia looks pretty ****** good most of the time. She did before she lost the weight and she does now too. There's no doubt that the weight loss has aged her a bit but flying heck she still looks good.

I do wish she would vary the footwear a bit more and I'm hoping those chuffing black jeggings are finally knackered or too big for her. I don't care which. They're not particularly flattering for her figure in my opinion.

I did see her in the spangly kitty top and I wonder if our Jules is learning that wearing something a little looser can actually make her look even slimmer. Especially when wore with proper ruddy jeans.

Julia looked really good last night and I can forgive her just this once for the bliddy toeposts.

sorry but I didnt the jeans looked sruffy the toe posts enough said at the end of the day she is a 55 yr old woman who can look good for her age but as a tv presenter she sure has heck needs to smarten up the look

I liked her straightened hair, but I thought there was something off about her make-up. Like maybe she'd overdone the bronzer.

Mostly I think Julia looks pretty dashed good for her age. I don't know how but I've never noticed the 'bliddy toe posts'!

Did you hear ---the words I NEVER though would pass her lips , but when showing the cat sequin t shirt , she said she was wearing the large, and liked the looser fit
Yes I heard that shameful admission but she couldn't resist keep flapping it about to show how BIG it was on her and to prove how SMALL she was inside it. :devil:

blush: ---- has just changed as cat sold out ---- thank goodness she was a dancer and therefore able to change a t shirt so quicly in the break
Damn!! :headbang: I obviously missed a career opportunity hoofing it on the cruise ships cos I can do that too!! :doh:

Latest posts

Back