Join clothing......Cordelia is wearing a marquee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Watching the Join - one size fits all - clothing range. Poor Cordelia is sporting a turquoise 'tunic' which completely drowns her. Ludicrous :cheeky: Ali K is doing her best to make these shapeless garments sound appealing, but she has her work cut out :hi:

I'm just mesmerised by Joy's bust... she's the same height as the other model but when they were standing side by side Joy's boobs were about a foot higher... it's amazing.

The prices seem a bit high on this range and there is so much fabric that it'd be a nightmare to keep crease free as it would bunch up in the wardrobe.

Last edited:
I'm just mesmerised by Joy's bust... she's the same height as the other model but when they were standing side by side Joy's boobs were about a foot higher... it's amazing.

The prices seem a bit high on this range and there is so much fabric that it'd be a nightmare to keep crease free as it would bunch up in the wardrobe.

You mean they have not used a man made fabric to keep it crease free (eg make you sweat?) :tongue:
totally agree with the one size does NOT fit all BTW

love this range as I am a larger lady and the quality is superb. lots on e-bay but not cheap

Latest posts

Back