Join "clothes"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm stuck in a rut now as I work from home and just wear jeans and a tshirt. That is if I get dressed. Went out in the tshirt I sleep in today and got complimented by my neighbour on my nice tshirt.

I'm stuck in a rut now as I work from home and just wear jeans and a tshirt. That is if I get dressed. Went out in the tshirt I sleep in today and got complimented by my neighbour on my nice tshirt.

Must admit I've done that, if anyone stops us in our ruffled, crinkled and creased top, we'll just say it's a Yong Kim piece costing over one hundred pounds..............they'll never know :giggle:

Someone on FB has commented on Julia's awful toe post sandals when she was presenting the Show!!

That's what it boils down to in my opinion, not particular the size of the garment but the material. Some material is not meant for fat people and some is less flattering on smaller models. I mean for example Kim did some leggings the other week and whilst (in my opinion) they are ok if you are a high street size 10 (no larger), they had a 'plus size' model on and lets just say I don't think it would have done her sale figures much good for the larger sizes. No clothing for me is comfort first and fashion (a long way second) and some of these clothes like the leggings and some of the others that have sheer fabric are definitely not for the larger ladies.

one of the dresses - for a bargain price of 99.00 - looks very much like IW's Nicole PotD for 19.99!! It hasn't got the Nicole one's pin tucks under the bust and the material looks heavier, but the rest of it, empire line, sleeves, pockets, shark bite hemline etc it looks virtually the same.

I like both Join and YK but the prices are just too OTT .

Personally I thought that the plus model carried off most of it better than Evey or the other models but then again whilst she may than been plus she was tall and in proportion and above all firm, no saggy bulges.

overall i prefer yong kim to join the fabrics are longer lasting than the join fabric and the fit is nicer to

Latest posts

Back