Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read somewhere that she has been saying some pretty nasty things ( not going to repeat) and I doubt QVC could have her back if what was reported is true.

Joan makes her career out of being controversial ...keeps her in the papers/ media which is no mean feat for a person of her age I would imagine ....unless you are taking selfies of before and after weight loss nobody really wants to know ....it's a sad reflection but .....maybe she losing it a bit .....

Joan really comes across as not giving a f what anyone thinks of her. Anything is up for being turned into a joke. Nothing is off limits. But when she makes jokes at the expense of innocent children being killed, this doesn't sit too well with most people. Most people think certain things are off limits to be joked about. It will be interesting to see if her impending UK tour can really go ahead.

Horrible woman. I have found her funny in the past but there is a thin line between being a bit controversial and being downright cruel and inflammatory.

I would like her next reality show to be filmed in Gaza, then let her rely on her I.Q to deal with daily life there.

Joan really comes across as not giving a f what anyone thinks of her. Anything is up for being turned into a joke. Nothing is off limits. But when she makes jokes at the expense of innocent children being killed, this doesn't sit too well with most people. Most people think certain things are off limits to be joked about. It will be interesting to see if her impending UK tour can really go ahead.

I hope so - I have tickets and hotel bookings!

I agree about the insensitivity of her remarks if they have been reported correctly .....the images on tv have had me running for tissues where I've been very upset and sitting feeling bliddy helpless ....I'm really hoping Joan can redeem herself .....she may have dementia setting in....pretty nasty things can be said when this sets in.........i really hope the reports have been exaggerated

I did see the clip of her venting about the situation in Gaza before going into an airport. I have to say, she did say all of those things, about the people deserving it and being idiots for not leaving their homes.

I mean, for goodness sake Joan, it doesn't take a lot of IQ to realise that these "idiots" are refugees crammed into a small strip of over-populated land and there isn't really anywhere for them to go when they receive a "warning" before being bombed. They have been bombed in UN schools and hospitals so nowhere is safe.

Sorry, I know this is political but the situation there has really upset me too.

I did see the clip of her venting about the situation in Gaza before going into an airport. I have to say, she did say all of those things, about the people deserving it and being idiots for not leaving their homes.

I mean, for goodness sake Joan, it doesn't take a lot of IQ to realise that these "idiots" are refugees crammed into a small strip of over-populated land and there isn't really anywhere for them to go when they receive a "warning" before being bombed. They have been bombed in UN schools and hospitals so nowhere is safe.

Sorry, I know this is political but the situation there has really upset me too.

Seriously I honestly think she may be losing it .....these are not the words of a normal rational thinking person .....and if she isn't losing it ......then shame on her ....and I hope her family pull her up about it ...

I have never liked Joan...always found her crass and totally lacking in class. Now I think her marbles have gone as well. She is quite old so she may have developed an age- related mental disease.

She seems very defensive at its all out of context ....sit her down and have a proper conversation .....she ranted the wrong words ...she needs to own it and now explain herself ......she might not have not seen the footage of the injured babies ......that just breaks me inside .....and I too think she must have lost it ..(..any more remarks that are totally against the grain, will show she's lost it imho .....) ....
I really really hope she has time to sit and reflect .....and offers som e sort of charity gesture to the innocent people of the conflicts .....thank you for the video Tiddlywinks ....

She won`t give two hoots. Shes made a career of being loud mouthed, controversial and insensitive. Some people find that funny, some don`t. Listen to her talk about anything and she always lowers the subject to the worst level.
I think she knew just what a furore she`d cause and her skin is as thick as a rhino and she`ll simply shrug her shoulders and say " so what ". Personally I dislike her immensely, even before her latest open gob and stick both feet in and who gives a sh*t statements.

And would any Q presenter want to sit next to her simpering about her interchangeable designs. They already appeared to quirm inside in case she said something crude/rude. Her persona has never sat well with me on Q. Wonder if model Sharon, appearing to be her biggest fan, still thinks her products are magnifique. Keep her off Q, any side of the pond.

Latest posts

Back