Jill wrong choice for Lissi dolls!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Not the most maternal presenter for this range she is so obviously bored and out of her comfort zone. Whilst the guest is cooing over them as if they were alive, Ms Franks has refused to hold one and told the talking doll to be quiet!

I bet if the Lissi Dolls were accessorised with mini Kipling Bags she`d be all over them! :mysmilie_1766:

Now if it had been handbags or Birkenstocks it would have been a different matter:mysmilie_61:

I think she was the wrong choice for the kitchen sale hour too. She was chopping veg and making a real pig's ear of it, using a big knife but only using the front part of the blade. She also kept saying she needed one of the chopping gadgets as chopping veg took too long with a knife! Now if I was trying to sell product A I wouldn't be saying I needed product B instead.

she mentioned today that her husband does all the cooking. theres nowt wrong with not feeling maternal to plastic dolls. at least she wasnt being fake or weird (k tritton).

JF is fabulously inept isnt she. what CAN she do? i like her for being so unashamedly shallow.

she mentioned today that her husband does all the cooking. theres nowt wrong with not feeling maternal to plastic dolls. at least she wasnt being fake or weird (k tritton).

JF is fabulously inept isnt she. what CAN she do? i like her for being so unashamedly shallow.

She can do keep fit and running and jogging. I can't.:mysmilie_17:

I think she was the wrong choice for the kitchen sale hour too. She was chopping veg and making a real pig's ear of it, using a big knife but only using the front part of the blade. She also kept saying she needed one of the chopping gadgets as chopping veg took too long with a knife! Now if I was trying to sell product A I wouldn't be saying I needed product B instead.

Put her together with a big knife and a movie comes to mind.....Psyco:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back