Jill in a wig..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
OMG!!!!!
It looks utterly ridiculous like a very elderly scary Alice in Wonderland meets transvestite! :wonder:

I just logged on to see if anyone had posted about it. Oh my life what DOES she look like? In all honesty I actually feel sorry for her, that is a crime against fashion.

I bet she's not like, hello, about this at all. Wonder how many of those she love love loves and can't live without? :grin:

I just logged on to see if anyone had posted about it. Oh my life what DOES she look like? In all honesty I actually feel sorry for her, that is a crime against fashion.

I bet she's not like, hello, about this at all. Wonder how many of those she love love loves and can't live without? :grin:

I came on to post about AD missing from the show, when OMG, JF no. Agree, I feel sorry for her too.

I just had to switch the TV on to take a look!! Bless her :mysmilie_493: Mind you, she doesn't look as ridicuous as Pippa did in the same piece last night! She looked marginally better in the auburn bob but he had some 1950's style headband half way down her forehead which looked a tad silly!!

Amanda (?) the one with the :mysmilie_479:, looked stunning in a dark brown bob! And the blonde model with the short hair looks lush in them all!!

Hmm, do I like the style-a-do?!! :wonder:

Oh, I don't know, I think the wig actually looks ok.

It's what's underneath it that's the problem ;)

Claire was on earlier and he put a short brown bob style wig on her. She looked totally different, did not suit her. Pipa looked weird last night with long hair. At least JF is wearing nice shoes!

Claire was on earlier and he put a short brown bob style wig on her. She looked totally different, did not suit her. Pipa looked weird last night with long hair. At least JF is wearing nice shoes!

When Pipa first joined QVC she had shoulder length light brown hair. She was quite conventional in the way she dressed, as well. Then, she gradually changed her appearance to a more grungy look.

I didn't see Jill but I saw Debbie G on the morning show, sporting the bob. She asked the crew if they liked her new look, the response was muted to say the least. It did nothing for her at all.
The models look ok in them, but I haven't seen one of the presenters look good. They all look as though the wigs have just been plonked on their heads without any styling at all.
I still have visions of Anne Dawson in hers:eek:

claire had a dark bob wig on yesterday and she looked like alexis from l'occitane the resemblance was shocking :)

JF is absolutely not one of my favourite presenters but I had to feel sorry for her when I flicked on and caught a few minutes of the Ken Paves hour - afghan hound with an alice band was my first thought..having said that, I hate to think what I'd look like myself wearing one of KP's creations...****** Norah!:emo:

Latest posts

Back