Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she's secretly Dave Hill, a guitarist with Slade. No wonder she's loves Christmas so much, it's Slades busiest part of the year, as the great Noddy Holder would say.........it's Chriiiiiistmassss!! :mysmilie_14:

Does anyone else think she looks like Iggy Pop?
The resemblence is striking image.jpg

I know it's all meant in good humour but I do hope she doesn't read these threads because she would find them hurtful, poor woman.

I'm surprised that QVC don't have a senior stylist 'director' who has to be absolutely happy with everyone's appearance (clothes, make up, hair etc) before allowing them on air.

I know it's all meant in good humour but I do hope she doesn't read these threads because she would find them hurtful, poor woman.

I'm surprised that QVC don't have a senior stylist 'director' who has to be absolutely happy with everyone's appearance (clothes, make up, hair etc) before allowing them on air.

Of course she would be hurt by this thread, she's human. Sadly most of the presenter threads are pretty hurtful in my opinion :( I don't mind some practical comments or opinions on outfits etc but most the time people seem to forget to put themselves in the presenters' shoes (even Julia's flip flops or Debbie's white wedges) and just plain b***hy...

Latest posts

Back