Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Although I can't usually stand her rubbish presenting skills I have to congratulate her on the way she is presenting the 10 pm Tova hour. She is being really lovely with her and is not spouting her normal rubbish. Well done JF ( think I must be coming down with something)

I agree. I got the impression Tova seemed quite emotional in the hour tonight and JF really seemed very gentle with her.

I agree. I got the impression Tova seemed quite emotional in the hour tonight and JF really seemed very gentle with her.

Yeah, JF was pretty good with her, not interrupting her or rushing her when Tova went off on one of her waffles.
I'm a right hard-faced cow but even I felt rather sorry for poor old Tova tonight, she is usually so upright & confident, tonight she looked rather more hunched & little old lady like, losing her hubby has seriously knocked the stuffing out of her, though that is hardly surprising of course.

I think Tova can be quite difficult to handle - trying to keep her 'on message' without butting in too much. Didn't see much of tonight's show but got the impression that Tova had knocked a few back. A couple of glasses of wine with dinner this evening perhaps.:wink:

I think Tova can be quite difficult to handle - trying to keep her 'on message' without butting in too much. Didn't see much of tonight's show but got the impression that Tova had knocked a few back. A couple of glasses of wine with dinner this evening perhaps.:wink:

I wasn't really watching, but I thought exactly the same thing!

Is Tova that short of money that she could'nt take abit more time to grieve, all this 'the show must go on drivle' makes me sick, maybe it was the sympathy 'buy'. as for Franks, don't get me started.

Is Tova that short of money that she could'nt take abit more time to grieve, all this 'the show must go on drivle' makes me sick, maybe it was the sympathy 'buy'. as for Franks, don't get me started.

What do you reckon is an acceptable amount of time?

Is Tova that short of money that she could'nt take abit more time to grieve, all this 'the show must go on drivle' makes me sick, maybe it was the sympathy 'buy'

Harsh, very harsh! Everyone is different, what works for you might not work for others, and vice-versa.

Also, it could be part of her coping mechanism and how she deals with grief and loss...and fair play to her if that works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

An acceptable amount of time is as much time as it takes YOU to get over your grief or control your grief. It will be different for different people. None of it is right or wrong.

CC x

JF is so false and loves everything. Heard her tonight saying she loves classic understated jewellery that does not clatter however last week she was saying on bibi bijoux show that she loves heavy pieces that make a noise when they move WTF

Last edited:
False is an understatement when we are talking about JF. She has to be the most annoying presenter on QVC, followed by Smarmy. Does she really think that by saying she loves absolutely everything and can't live without it, it will improve her sales figures. It has the opposite effect on me. Airhead!

How many presents does she buy for her girlfriends, bliddy hell my mates get a card if they are lucky! She must spend all her wages on pressies bless.

I was away, so I missed Tova's. I feel sorry for her loss of a husband and the companion of so many years.How can anyone overcome a loss, and I am glad she is back on QVC, it will give her something to do and that helps.

I think the bottom line with Jill Franks is that she lies about everything. It's just a sales spiel. She doesn't bother me because I just don't believe a single word she says, so she doesn't wind me up. She has a job to do ie flog us stuff we never thought we needed, and she uses a strategy of claiming to use it/love it/can't live without it even though she loved something else last week, to flog it to us. It probably works too as she's still got a job at QVC so must be meeting her sales targets. I just take her with a massive pinch of salt and just laugh at the crap she spouts, on the rare occasions I watch QVC these days and she happens to be on.

Latest posts

Back