Jill Franks strikes again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Discussing L'Occ almond shower oil, she asks Alexis "why do you call it almond oil." Could it possibly be because that is what it contains, you silly woman. She never ceases to amaze me - but not in a good way

Discussing L'Occ almond shower oil, she asks Alexis "why do you call it almond oil." Could it possibly be because that is what it contains, you silly woman. She never ceases to amaze me - but not in a good way

our Jill's a one-off - thank God!

She didn't seem to get that just because it might not smell of almond that it still has almond in it!!

Hmmm, JF is either thick as a brick (unlikely) or asking inane questions out of vanity just to hear the sound of her own voice (more likely!)
Hecky thump, it's hardly in depth, incisive product detail is it??!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Vacuous. But in a good way. I'd like to do lunch with her.

(Largely because i'd get to eat hers too. )

Hmmm, JF is either thick as a brick (unlikely) or asking inane questions out of vanity just to hear the sound of her own voice (more likely!)
Hecky thump, it's hardly in depth, incisive product detail is it??!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

No deedee,she's just thick

Perhaps she's a) bored, b) preoccupied thinking of that candle she left burning indoors, c) mentally writing tomorrow's shopping list....,.

Perhaps she's a silly vain old bag with charcoal eyebrows, chestnut hair, bag of bones body and an the brain power of an amoeba!

Maybe she had a Genius whispering it in her earpiece and she repeated it. I had an email responre from an Einstein, CS, today asking, "Was you advised ...?" I wanted to respond, "Youse tole me, so innit?"

Vacuous. But in a good way. I'd like to do lunch with her.

(Largely because i'd get to eat hers too. )

Even if all she ordered was this........:smirk:

salad4.jpg

Jill has just said she has naturally curly hair , i wish she would come on air with it like that as the straight flat hair does nothing for her

Latest posts

Back