Jill Frank's new blonde colour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When Jill was launching the Skechers TSV, her hair really did look lovely. I was shocked, when I tuned in later, to see her hair looking horrible. They must have put some sort of product in it which made it look dull and rather greasy. It was no longer as soft a hairstyle, and the product they used in it also made it look darker, and very gappy. Jill's hair is so fine it really cannot tolerate product like a thicker, fuller head of hair could. Such a shame.

I would like to see her when she is not in full sell mode without the claw hands, frown and intense facial expression as surely she must be softer, and younger looking if she acted normally

Saw a little bit of Jill in the advert break last night. I think she looks worse than ever her holidays. I could style that woman myself. She needs to look more polished and age appropriate. Stop trying todo what the 20 something girls are doing and grow up.

Less is more at your age lady.

When Jill was launching the Skechers TSV, her hair really did look lovely. I was shocked, when I tuned in later, to see her hair looking horrible. They must have put some sort of product in it which made it look dull and rather greasy. It was no longer as soft a hairstyle, and the product they used in it also made it look darker, and very gappy. Jill's hair is so fine it really cannot tolerate product like a thicker, fuller head of hair could. Such a shame.

Yes, when she appeared on the Slanket show, it looked as though it could do with a good wash. I often wonder (despite tweets and stock updates etc) that some of these shows are pre-recorded, I've suspected as much for a long time now.

Yes, when she appeared on the Slanket show, it looked as though it could do with a good wash. I often wonder (despite tweets and stock updates etc) that some of these shows are pre-recorded, I've suspected as much for a long time now.

Yes, me too.

I once went to a fashion show at the old Marco Polo House - it was held in the foyer, and when I slipped off to the loo, I heard hysterical laughter coming from another room; being nosy I opened the door a smidgeon and saw that it was clearly an admin office, and joining in the merriment was Dale, Julia and Pippa - they certainly were'nt doing any prepping for their upcoming shows that day !

Well observed on the change of hair during different slots, and suspicions being aroused because hair is totally different.

I also suspect QVC is not continually live, day times. I first felt doubt when once, I saw JRs hair, glossy and straightened, then later on looking like crystal tipps, as if she had done her swim, and had stuck her head under an air force dryer (those powder room hand dryers that give face lifts)

Perish the thought that they actually do some 'prep'. before a show - if they did, they would know the difference between Grotty Green and Emerald Green on their "fashion" shows, and we wouldn't have all the dithering and fart$ng about that they do.

I'd love to know what they actually do between shows as it sure as hell isnt any preparation for the next show they are on.

Latest posts

Back