Jill Franks' Bulldog Stolen/Lost

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also shared on fb. My heart goes out to her and Larry. People who steal family pets are cruel and sadistic; they know how much trauma and distress it will cause. I know Jill will be doing everything in her power to get him back home, where he belongs, with Mr B. I have boxers, a dad and son, and they are my world. One reason I do like Jill, as a person, is because we have our love for our dogs in common. If he has been taken, the perpetrators need to be jailed if caught. Hopefully, there will be a happy ending to the situation.

Aww I hope they find him safe and sound ASAP. Just saw on Alison Youngs twitter he was stolen :(.

Just came online to spread this news and see it's already on here. It's so awful for them. I would be heartbroken if my dog or cats went missing. As I'm not able to have children, my pets are my 'babies'. I'm not Jill's biggest fan usually but this is so tragic, I really feel for her. It's spreading like wildfire around Twitter too, so if any of you have a Twitter account,check out the presenters tweets and retweet them. Ali and Will have lots you can retweet. Hope this sad story gets a happy ending soon.

How horrible for Jill and her husband, most pets are an extension of the family, hope Scruncher is home very soon.

Sorry.
I came on here to make a sarcastic post, because I read the title as 'Jill Franks Bedding Stolen'.

Feel bad now.

I came on to make a funny remark about it doing a runner because of its owner but being a dog owner myself i know how attached we get to our pets,there are a lot of nasty people out there but lets hope it is found and returned safe and well.

She must be devastated because they'll be like family to them, so I hope it all ends happily and that these cruel thieves are caught.

If people insist on stealing they could at least make it stuff and not a living thing that will be traumatised. Jill and her hubby must be beside themselves with worry. My cat got lost for two days years ago and they were probably the worst days of my life, and that was without any suspicion of her being taken.

Oh, that's rotten. Poor dog & they must be frantic.
I was hoping that at least he was lost not stolen as more likely he would be found. I dread to think what's happening to him.

Unfortunately the stealing of pedigree dogs from houses is a growing problem - if only we could prevent people buying from puppy farms, maybe this crime would decrease!
I hope Scruncher is returned home safely soon.

She said on Twitter that she wants people to retweet so that the dog will become 'too hot to handle' - I wonder if QVC will mention it on air to help her?

It is extremely difficult to think positively in any way about what has happened; all I can say is that a bulldog is an expensive pedigree dog, even at his age, so I certainly don't think the perpetrators will want to harm him at all. Indications would suggest he has been stolen to sell and for the most money they can get. To achieve this, the dog needs to be in good health and a great condition. So, whilst it will be no consolation to Jill whatsoever, they will be taking care of Scruncher. Every notification I see on fb and twitter, I am sharing/retweeting, and will continue to do so.

Who is Scruncher? Is it Jill Franks's dog? I didn't know she had a dog. Thought she only cared about herself. Was he stolen? How could he be stolen? What's been happening?

Latest posts

Back