Jill Franks At The Oscars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She just recounted a tale of being at an "awards ceremony" that Angelina Jolie was also at and was wearing some stunning emerald earrings. Those pics of Ange in the emeralds were from the Academy Awards 2009, which begs the question WTF was Franks doing at the Oscars?

Or is that a pork pie I can smell?

Didn't she do a presenting job there? She interviewed a few stars. I can't remember if it was for Q, although it must have been.

That would explain it, I dont remember her going though. I remember JR getting a gig stateside,she took her toe posts with her :giggle:

She did. They did a promo of her which got run endlessly. JR coming wn the stairs of an aircraft, JR in a convertible, tooling down hollywood boulevard in massive sunnies and the wind in her hair, and JR twirling around in an evening gown...... With you know what on her feet!

That would explain it, I dont remember her going though. I remember JR getting a gig stateside,she took her toe posts with her :giggle:

How dare you....those toe posts are infamous :wait: She also took her dancers feet & calves :thinking:

Even I notice Julias footwear, those sandals, yuck! Also JillY halliday always has same black pumps on too. Bet Jill was in her element in the states with the stars, she can be so superficial, at times.

She did. They did a promo of her which got run endlessly. JR coming wn the stairs of an aircraft, JR in a convertible, tooling down hollywood boulevard in massive sunnies and the wind in her hair, and JR twirling around in an evening gown...... With you know what on her feet!

Grace Kelly eat your heart out

Angelina looked stunning at that ceremony in a floaty green gown with matching wrap and gems worth mega bucks. A lot was made about the fact she was on her own.

Just re-read the Julia Hollywood promo thread and had a right laugh!

Frazzled, your spoof letter is so funny - you really are a wit. Any new years resolutipns to publish something? That goes for you too BB.

I've just read the old thread about Julia going to Hollywood and the fascinating Keeley-gate saga and am wondering what happened to all the forumites who have disappeared or who have become "guests" in the intervening months?

I've just read the old thread about Julia going to Hollywood and the fascinating Keeley-gate saga and am wondering what happened to all the forumites who have disappeared or who have become "guests" in the intervening months?

I wish Hooded claw/KWB would come back. He was fab u lous.

Latest posts

Back