JG611 moonstone bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alupha

Gemz...z.z.z...(drools)
I know it's a slim chance =( but think it's still worthy to try to ask. I did press @20 it ended @19 and...my name's not there...And they made 10 and sold all at once (again...)

Ppl who have JG611 the moonstone bracelet, if any of you decided that it's not your taste could I have it please? I will have a open order through Fri-Sun.

Just trying to ask, in case if someone decided that, for any reason would not like to keep it.
Thanks all.

I got that tonight and I've checked out Alu. Should arrive Tuesday and I'll let you know if it's not suitable. Hoping it will be cos I've got the big moonstone pendant and ring :1:
Feegee
xx

Oh and I just found out items are taken out of your basket on the 10th day not 11th... I thought I could just checkout on the 10th day...oops...so I've lost my moonstone ring and my peridot greek cufflinks :31:

Oh and I just found out items are taken out of your basket on the 10th day not 11th... I thought I could just checkout on the 10th day...oops...so I've lost my moonstone ring and my peridot greek cufflinks :31:

That's good to know, alupha. I was going to check out some items I have in my basket on the 10th day but if they will be removed that day I'm best checking them out on the 9th day to make sure they're still there. :p

Yes GD and I think they take it out first thing in the morning too! So don't have time to check out at all on the 10th day!

That happened to me yesterday Alupha, i spoke to Anita and she said if i had the item numbers and how much i paid she would add them to an open order.
HTH

That happened to me yesterday Alupha, i spoke to Anita and she said if i had the item numbers and how much i paid she would add them to an open order.
HTH

she didn't say that today =( she just said it's been taken out and so i've lost them.

Did you have an E-mail giving you a date they would be removed I only ask because
i did and it was sent several days before they were due to be checked out.I did check out a few days before the 10 day limit as i had a full basket anyway

Yes ive just started getting emails about baskets and they send them about 3-5days in advance ,it says 10 days tho id only do 9 as by midnight the items have been removed .....

I lost recent items the same way..went to check out mid morning on the day stated on email and items were gone allready!

Me too, I expect a fair few of us lost some pieces over the holiday, completely lost track of times, dates, etc. :eek:(

It's frustrating when you lose items from not checking out, it's happened to me and Help did add them to my order because I didn't get an e-mail...Rocks said they were trying to implement an automated system and that's what they've obviously done, including the time the items are removed...In fairness to Rocks, they do give us plenty of notice - several days - whereas Gems tv only gives you 24 hours...

I'm sure those items will come up again Alu...

Latest posts

Back