JF`s top

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know the make of the top she was wearing in the Kipling hour last night (sorry I can`t do a link to a pic if its possible) plain scoop neck long sleeve with a little metal detail in black and she wore it the other day in a taupe colour .... unusual for me as I rarely like the tops she wears.

Thank you Maymorganlondon I never thought of that ...I just wondered if it was something coming up in the future

No loveallthingsitalian it was quite plain for her... shoulders intact otherwise I wouldn`t have liked it Very plain apart from the metallic detail around the neck which wasn`t overdone at all ..just thought too as she has worn it in two colours it maybe a future TSV or hot pick.

Personally, I would say it's unlikely, but you never know!

JF seems to buy multiples of tops she likes. I've often seen her in the same styles but in different colours, and I don't recall her wearing any Q fashion unless she's presenting the hour - and normally she's in it only for that hour, and if she can get away with it she rarely has the whole outfit from whichever brand.

The fact that she is so teeny (probably a size 6 in RL) helps - because she usually looks swamped by the Q fashions which normally seem to only go to size 8.

The top in question is nice, and for once without anything funky with the sleeves... which seems to be an obsession of hers.

Was it this one? I think it matches the description, if that's embellishment around the neckline and not a piece of jewellery she's wearing. I don't know where it's from but someone might, seeing the photo, although you can't really see for the scarf.

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 00.20.02.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 00.07.31.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 00.07.31.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Ah, that helps, seeing it in another show. Here's another lovely photo of JF about to say "anythinkkkkk"!

image.jpg

I'm obsessed with her fringe ! it looks most odd, a different shiny colour to the rest of her hair and doesn't match her parting hairline. Do we know if its a clip-in "piece" ? it would drive me bonkers having to keep flicking it to one side the way she keeps doing.

I think, but I don't know, it is a clip on falsie. I saw her doing the hour when these 'pieces' were being shown and she was bowled over by them. Praps its the only bit of Q stuff she does actually wear!

I'm obsessed with her fringe ! it looks most odd, a different shiny colour to the rest of her hair and doesn't match her parting hairline. Do we know if its a clip-in "piece" ? it would drive me bonkers having to keep flicking it to one side the way she keeps doing.

No it is not a clip in, it is her growing her fringe out so she has swept it to the side but it does not look good on her as it totally covers one eye!

JF is on Twitter so you could send her a tweet to ask her about the top!

I'm not on any social media - I have trouble navigating my way around a "granny" phone (big numbers), to have the further faffing about on something that's not going to enhance my life ! but thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back