JF on Emu show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wanted something that won't cost me much money "now", UGG have started selling through my club book so I can properly budget for them monthly and cause the EMU's were on Easy Pay. Hence me choosing between the two brands.

The CS would have to be paid for online upfront presumably and I've never seen BearPaw in my local TKMaxx - but probably only cause its a small shop but chances are we wouldn't get them anyway, they seem to concentrate on storage boxes and soap by the million LOL.

It appears though that UGG are better than EMU from the comments. I read the EMU reviews online and people sounded very disappointed with them which is surprising considering their overall cost.

Last edited:
I bought yesterdays tsv from amazon in september, I would never pay the qvc price for them, they are lovely and warm but I would never wear them as a fashion item, they are rather big and clumsy looking but they will be out when it is cold and frosty...I think to get a bargain you have to buy them out of season.......

Emu Women's Melba Black Pull On Boots W10133 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L. £67.26 Total

Last edited:
jill franks is such a fashion victim always strutting around in high heels like shes 16 years old any excuse and the body is on show shes so up herself i have to turn her off i watched ally keenan yesterday in a blue dress with her emus on she looks great comfortable in her own skin such a genuine warmth from her. a total contrast from the jill franks stiff presenting "give it up jill your a wanabee "

Yes but I wanna be one of JF`s best friends because to hear her talk, this year she`ll be " gifting " me Emus in every colour, all kinds of eek and other jewellery, every expesnsive skincare item Q sell and lots and lots of makeup,candles and fragrance. Who wouldn`t want to be mates with someone who`se "gifting" box/cupboard/drawer is obviously as big as a house and holds at least one of everything Q sells ? Bring it on Jill and I`ll email my addy ...

I fancy a pair of snuggly boots for the winter for when walking the pooch and doing the school run - but having never owned a pair before which would you recommend as best/better EMU or UGG??????? Thanks ....
I suppose the real UGGs are better, but I dare not buy any of them, because so many are made in China, and they skin living dogs for their fur:mysmilie_466: After seeing the horrible video about that, could not even feel comfortable wearing my EMUs (even though EMUS are not guilty of those heinous deed......but the sight of them keeps reminding me of the pathetic look of a skinned dog as it looks into the camera...........that will haunt me forever)
Apparently the fake UGGs are very difficult to differentiate from the real Aussie ones.
Unless you can get them from Australia itself, you cannot be sure:sad:

i bet all jill franks so call " gifting " is from the pound shop after all the emus that she says she has and she had those monster jobs on yesterday and in winter as well !!!! your just so full of it Jill , get real the viewers can see right threw YOU !!!!

Yes but I wanna be one of JF`s best friends because to hear her talk, this year she`ll be " gifting " me Emus in every colour, all kinds of eek and other jewellery, every expesnsive skincare item Q sell and lots and lots of makeup,candles and fragrance. Who wouldn`t want to be mates with someone who`se "gifting" box/cupboard/drawer is obviously as big as a house and holds at least one of everything Q sells ? Bring it on Jill and I`ll email my addy ...

My thoughts exactly!!
BTW/.... I have just tuned into QVC on the Beauty Gifts for him and her show and just spotted her presenting again and she looks like she is auditioning for the role of Catwoman lol.... OMG.....:giggle:

Thinking about it, I suppose all the presenters can afford to give their mates and family all the fantastically priced gifts from qvc, because of the staff discount they get ! It does get up my goat though when they throw a hissy when something sells out before they've managed to order it, - it begs the question "why the hell don't they order the sodding item before they come on air to pesent it ?????" Chuntley does it all the time, with Flintstone a close second !

Ugh, JF is on everything right now. I see she's even doing the B&W TSV tonight. I don't like B&Ws stuff anymore, so that's two reasons to turn off. Sorry, I really cannot stand the woman and her egomaniac style of presentation and her ill educated, crass remarks. I can't understand how she ever got a job in front of a camera. Is it just me, or does anyone else think JF is trying to turn herself into Tara Palmer-Tompkinson? (she's not looker either IMO).

Latest posts

Back