JF Morphing into Anne Robinson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid Up Side Down

Registered Shopper
Just watching TSV launch fronted by the lovely JF, Is she turning into the Watchdog/Weakest Link anchor? She talks like her jaw doesnt open fully and is very pointy with her digits.

On a positive, nice 'Wide mouth frog' (her words) handbags, if a tad pricey at just north of 300 quid.

I really like Anne Robinson! I thought The Weakest Link was sheer brilliance. They should bring it back! I loved how it subverted the whole sugary quiz show format and made for compelling viewing.

I really like Anne Robinson! I thought The Weakest Link was sheer brilliance. They should bring it back! I loved how it subverted the whole sugary quiz show format and made for compelling viewing.

I admire her greatly. She had her own issues and overcame them, to achieve a successful career for herself, not to mention a healthy bank balance. She is excellent at what she does and, I agree with you Julius, bring it back. I almost appeared on it, but work had to come first.

Just watching TSV launch fronted by the lovely JF, Is she turning into the Watchdog/Weakest Link anchor? She talks like her jaw doesnt open fully and is very pointy with her digits.

On a positive, nice 'Wide mouth frog' (her words) handbags, if a tad pricey at just north of 300 quid.

She's going for "earnest" but it comes across a shouty!

The one clip I saw had her fishing for compliments from LG by mentioning that LG first appeared on QVC with her and wasn't that great or words to that effect. Lulu bounced it back by saying well, if it wasn't, I wouldn't be here. Don't do that again, love. It does nothing for you and is embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:

I wasn't much for The Weakest Link, but I think she is excellent on Watchdog, far more effective at interrogating CEO's than the new crop of broadcasters. Her old school journalistic background shines through.

OH came into room at the midnight launch and asked why Flicky Franks was spending the show with her back to the camera!

PS I don't have to morph

Latest posts

Back