JF close up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Was that a moustache I spied on JF when she was applying Mally's lip gloss in the 8pm hour ?

There seemed to be a touch of sniping going on between her & Mally. Mally said when JF was applying lip gloss it was ''making her face come to life '' JF immediately snapped back'' meaning... meaning;;.

JF gave her the filfthiest of looks at the end of the show when Mally was screeching her thanks & said '' you would think shes getting an Oscar ''

MIEOW !!!!

Damn - missed it!

I will admit I am a nasty old bag where Jill Franks is concerned. Anything that takes her down a peg or two is ok in my book. Apart from Charlie, she is the only presenter who can ruin a show for me. Its always more like The Jill Franks show, featuring .........' rather than the actual brand. Lulu Guinness was funny the other day when she said ' Your nails are very impressive, are they real?'. JF replied snootily - ' they certainly are'. He he

Before anyone tells me - I know i am horrible.

Damn - missed it!

I will admit I am a nasty old bag where Jill Franks is concerned. Anything that takes her down a peg or two is ok in my book. Apart from Charlie, she is the only presenter who can ruin a show for me. Its always more like The Jill Franks show, featuring .........' rather than the actual brand. Lulu Guinness was funny the other day when she said ' Your nails are very impressive, are they real?'. JF replied snootily - ' they certainly are'. He he

:clapping::clapping: No Itchy, just honest.

She was absolutely vile to poor Ginetta on the Veronese show. "Oh, listen to her! Isn't she funny?" How rude to talk of someone who is present in the third person. Anything that is outside her scope of total ignorance is funny or wierd to her. Lives in her own little materialistic world.

I think she s just awful all about ME ME ME and my perfect life.................. how many handbags WITH DUST COVERS i have and bla bla bla....... she needs holding down and forcefeeding

It always amazed me how 2 people can interpret something so differently. I am with Donna and thought it was meant jokingly

I seen the thing between Mally and JF and took it as a joke.

It always amazed me how 2 people can interpret something so differently. I am with Donna and thought it was meant jokingly

I'm with you two. It was IMO a throw away remark. We all say things that can be taken the wrong way if people choose to interpret them that way.
With regards to the moustache, I'm sure most women of age have some sort of facial hair. The camera and lights must have picked up Jills tache.

It seems that forum members have got their claws into JF and the poor lass can't do anything right. What I see on Tv and what I read on here bear no resemblence to each other. For heavens sake leave her alone, you sound like playground bullies. She has a good lifestyle, so what? She's lucky. Stop being so bitter.

All entitled to our opinion. I have never liked JF even before she was made a presenter. I loathe her presenting style she gets on my nerves.

Damn - missed it!

If Jill is guilty of this she most certainly is not the only QVC presenter, in my honest opinion there's some that are most certainly ME ME ME.

Well I can not stand her as a presenter either, but I did think it was a throw away comment which I took to be done jokingly

Her expression just looked like she was joking to me. Mally was laughing about her mock defensiveness.
I always thought they came across as quite pally.

Damn - missed it!

Wish they would get rid of her.

I think the OP has misread the situation. JF is quite mischievous, she can laugh at herself. She knows she is silly, loves bags, pink, cosmetics. She sends herself up.

The only thing that annoys me about her is that she seems to be having a party with the gallery and sometimes the viewers come 2nd.

I think she actually looks good in QVC clothes and is the only presenter apart from Pipa and Debbie G who can.

JR is a man's woman - she never jels with any woman. She is way too competitive and bitchy. She and Simon Wilson, that camp old narcissistic queen are made for each other.

I think the OP has misread the situation. JF is quite mischievous, she can laugh at herself. She knows she is silly, loves bags, pink, cosmetics. She sends herself up.

The only thing that annoys me about her is that she seems to be having a party with the gallery and sometimes the viewers come 2nd.

I think she actually looks good in QVC clothes and is the only presenter apart from Pipa and Debbie G who can.

JR is a man's woman - she never jels with any woman. She is way too competitive and bitchy. She and Simon Wilson, that camp old narcissistic queen are made for each other.
I totally agree with you Rosie and I like JF, there I've said it!! :rock: Yes she's a daft mare at times but harmless, and if she has a nice life and is indulged by her OH then good for her. I can't be doing with all this jealous sniping, just worry about your own life and stop bitching about someone else's. Unless it's about Queenie of course. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back