JF Butler and Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"And this Balance and Brighten is just so lovely wovely and would be really super for going for a coffee woffee with your bestest friendy wendy, and you just apply it to the facey wacey and it looks lovely, and we all want to look glammy wammy, don't we?"

"Take....a....look....at....this...today's...special...value...from...q...v...c...the...shopping...channel...I'm....going...to....have...to...rush...through...this...because...I'm...due...back...at...my...other...job...as...a...serial...killer...just...look...at...what...I...did...to...this...charlie...bear...earlier..."

loved it all, but these two, in modern parlence, had me "rotflmao" :mysmilie_15:

I think SW was quite rude and I don't like JF but I did feel sorry for her then.

Quite agree, even though she annoys me this is out of order and he should be reprimanded. Ivory Towers again. Maybe he has read complaints on here about shoddy workmanship and his poor shop staff attitude and only feels safe presenting with Queenie.

JF annoys me with he constant screeching and the fact that she has everything - surely not. My least two faves are AD and smarmy. Most of the presenters are OK

Latest posts

Back