Jenny the Quacker Factory guest ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Unlike a lot of ST-ers I am a fan of some Quacker items, but even I baulked just now when Jenny the guest suggested wearing a fuschia t-shirt embellished with butterflies along with a pair of 'orange' trousers! I've long suspected that this particular guest gets a bit carried away when she's on air, but now I am convinced she just says the first thing out of her mouth (bypassing her brain)! I do not normally criticise presenters or guests on the grounds that I could not do what is probably quite a skilled job, but PLEASE Jenny think before you speak!

I remember them suggesting that a cardie or jumper with dogs on it would be ok for a business meeting. Please!

I remember them suggesting that a cardie or jumper with dogs on it would be ok for a business meeting. Please!

Oh my God????????????:confused2: So what would you wear if you really want to be taken seriously????? A cardie with clowns on? (in orange with purple jogging bottoms?????)

Oh my God????????????:confused2: So what would you wear if you really want to be taken seriously????? A cardie with clowns on? (in orange with purple jogging bottoms?????)

I'd be absolutely terrified if someone wore one of those - I am a clown-phobic!
Seriously, though, I know not everyone likes Quacker but I still think the official representative should put a little more care into what she says. I don't really think it is enough to say the first thing that comes into your head, or recite the same key phrases over and over "Jeanne Bice is a larger than life lady" or "we are all stars in our own life" The sentiments are great, but she says them without the slightest hint of sincerity. And she is always claiming people ring in "say to me Jenny this and Jenny" that - none of which I have ever heard. I know the clothes are meant to be fun, but I still think she should take her job more seriously. Sorry for the rant. Bad day, I think!

Seriously, though, I know not everyone likes Quacker but I still think the official representative should put a little more care into what she says. I don't really think it is enough to say the first thing that comes into your head, or recite the same key phrases over and over "Jeanne Bice is a larger than life lady" or "we are all stars in our own life" The sentiments are great, but she says them without the slightest hint of sincerity. And she is always claiming people ring in "say to me Jenny this and Jenny" that - none of which I have ever heard. I know the clothes are meant to be fun, but I still think she should take her job more seriously. Sorry for the rant. Bad day, I think!

Hi Nicky-j....another clown phobic here! My dentist has a clown mobile dangling over the treatment chair, presumably to entertain the children. Scares me silly:sad:

Hi Nicky-j....another clown phobic here! My dentist has a clown mobile dangling over the treatment chair, presumably to entertain the children. Scares me silly:sad:

Yeah, right, even more than the dentist! I've always been like it.
I can still vividly remember my Dad's disappointment when he took me to my first circus and I was terrified!

I always get the impression that she is trying to come across as a wacky, fun lady but it doesnt work.

A week or two ago, a lady phoned in saying she wore a lot of CF and I am sure she said she wore some to work. I think it was Debbie G presenting at the time and she chirped..............And what do people say to you when you are wearing Quacker???? ......The woman said, "they dont say anything!!" Stunned silence! Thats not what they want to hear from a TC, They like to sell the brand as clothes that make people rush up to you in admiration and start a conversation but if they wore the combos suggested (fuchia and orange:11:), I would think it would have the opposite effect!

I always get the impression that she is trying to come across as a wacky, fun lady but it doesnt work.

A week or two ago, a lady phoned in saying she wore a lot of CF and I am sure she said she wore some to work. I think it was Debbie G presenting at the time and she chirped..............And what do people say to you when you are wearing Quacker???? ......The woman said, "they dont say anything!!" Stunned silence! Thats not what they want to hear from a TC, They like to sell the brand as clothes that make people rush up to you in admiration and start a conversation but if they wore the combos suggested (fuchia and orange:11:), I would think it would have the opposite effect!

they just guffaw behind her back ;)

Latest posts

Back