James Russell takes BS to a new a level

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Again, I'm not Mike, but just wondering why, if someone truly has a problem
with these 'alleged' lies by Mr Russell & Mr Simon, they haven't contacted the ASA?

As you seem to have a direct line into sit ups can you please find out whether christin lars is a real person? We are all dying to know, please don't keep us in suspense for much longer

Christian (sic) Lars lives next door to 'Our Bet' on Bullshit Boulevard, just across from the exquisite Gosbee & Kent jewellery boutique and round the corner from his old friend Mr Klaus Kobec. :hi:

thank you for solving this mystery.

What about Rosa Benini? :bandit:

Don't! I actually bought one of the bags. I don't know what I was thinking of at the time, I could see it was something my Nan would have even thought twice about carrying, but the assistant convinced me it was the trendy "must have"purchase of the season...yep large roomy leather bags might well have been at the time, but not that one! The quality was ok, and it was a handy size, but I was jolted back into reality when a slightly tipsy mate said at a party OMG who's is that awful granny bag?! In charity shop donation bag the very next day!

Time to fess up.....at least 2 years ago I bought OH a watch, he always, always loses watches so it's no good spending a lot of money on them, there's a particular style he likes and I saw on on pricedrop...It had a thin silver tone mesh strap and a blue face with silver numbers and the date...and it made by none other than Christin Lars! Miraculously he's still got it, and even more miraculously it still works.....in fact it's kept excellent time!:mysmilie_493:

Don't! I actually bought one of the bags. I don't know what I was thinking of at the time, I could see it was something my Nan would have even thought twice about carrying, but the assistant convinced me it was the trendy "must have"purchase of the season...yep large roomy leather bags might well have been at the time, but not that one! The quality was ok, and it was a handy size, but I was jolted back into reality when a slightly tipsy mate said at a party OMG who's is that awful granny bag?! In charity shop donation bag the very next day!

Time to fess up.....at least 2 years ago I bought OH a watch, he always, always loses watches so it's no good spending a lot of money on them, there's a particular style he likes and I saw on on pricedrop...It had a thin silver tone mesh strap and a blue face with silver numbers and the date...and it made by none other than Christin Lars! Miraculously he's still got it, and even more miraculously it still works.....in fact it's kept excellent time!:mysmilie_493:

I am sure there is nothing wrong with the watches they sell. As you say yours is keeping good time so why they don't market them as cheap non branded alternatives that actually work well I am sure they wound sell.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Latest posts

Back