Tanya Hyde

Patty Mabbutt

Donna Biggun

Bonnie Weelass

Uranga Bell

Debbie Hive

Sukie MacHock

my drag name is Trixie nesfield.

actually had a tutor at college called norma stitts and she fitted her name to a T

also looked after a child once called Lacey kertain, we wondered if her mum had another girl would she call her Annette

I find this Jackie Devancho (sp?) business very distasteful, there's something "sexual" about it somehow. Reminds me of those terrible US beauty pageants where little girls are made up and dressed very much like drag-queens just to please their mothers.

Isn't this why the Mini Pops were dropped in the 80's and now the government is trying to stop youngsters becoming too sexual and too commercial too young?

This kind of youthploitation is why every one under the age of 16 thinks you don't need a job, just get on a Simon Cowell show and you are made.

With Basso the Butcher and now Paedopop, where will QVC go for their next buck?

This thread is hilarious have been screeching out loud at the names. Jackie thingy was on "This Morning" today and she is really oddly self possessed for one so young.There was also something rather one dimensional about her, sort of flat and not really there. Oh and Tif was modelling too so QVC and ITV's bond grows closer......

Fantastic thread, got tears laughing at the names being posted, thank you!

Biscuit Belmont?

Sounds like the pudding course of a Marky's dine in for a tenner! Not just a drag queen....

Jude xx

ps OH is Muffin Gleneagles!

Last edited:
I'm Fluffy Heathfield LOL

As for Jackie, yes it was odd seeing such a small girl with a mature voice. Chldren don't usually even like opera either as it's too complex in its style.

As for BGT well don't get me started :blush:

Latest posts

Back