I've got the same pair of earings as Kate Middleton!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kitty Bywaters

Registered Shopper
I am a bit of a Kate Middleton fan. I was sat watching the azuni debut just now, thinking oh dear another load of gold plate (albeit very nice items) but then I saw these...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Azuni-London-2...tone-Drop-Earrings.product.304362.html?upsh=1

and then I saw on Azuni...

http://azuni.co.uk/azuninews/Katemiddleton/

So I am chuffed to bits right now :mysmilie_14:!

Also, this has been a great deal cheaper than last time I emulated Kate and bought an Alice by Temperley number :blush: so my bank balance is having a nice time of it too.

My husbands thinks I'm daft but I'm sure we all have our fashion icons!

kitty, I am astounded that you haven't picked a Q presenter/designer as your fashion icon. What could KM possibly have in comparison!:mysmilie_50:

These earrings have been getting sold on in duty free on flights for 2-3 years now.

These earrings have been getting sold on in duty free on flights for 2-3 years now.

Sazza you jogged my memory because I knew I`d seen these somewhere before but couldn`t recall where and now I remember they were in the flight magazine on board a plane. Musts admit they look quite nice in the pic but I haven`t seen them in the flesh. Very pretty earrings.

John Lewis have been selling Azuni for a number of years, I've barely given it a second glance though it never really stood out among the other brands.

I wonder if Kate got hers from duty free ? :mysmilie_19:.

AllthingsItalian, your right! How could I not have a fashion icon from Q with the likes of Anthony about!:mysmilie_15:

I've never heard of Azuni before QVC so all new to me.

Last edited:
Cute earings .

Talking of fashion icons,mine are mainly from the past,the only one on Q is Biba and today's Biba is nothing like the original clothes. Wish I had kept them they would be worth something today.

Latest posts

Back