It's all right for them, they have freebies and they do cos I've heard them.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Today I heard Anne Dawson and Jill Franks say that they had freebies. In fact Jill Franks helped herself to one of Mally's lipsticks on air.

I know most jobs have some perks but there's no need to rub our noses in it.

I think they may say this on air to show us how much they love the product and get us to buy it. Just another sales technique.

Funny how they recieve clothes and stuff as samples which presumably having worn on air for a couple of hours on the TSV day they keep,yet we never again see them wearing the item again despite having said how much they love it and what a gorgeous, flattering etc dress or whatever it is. Debbie Flint sees to own and wear lots of Kim & co as her blogs are full of pics of her wearing it in "real life". Maybe they are told not to in case people ring in and try to buy old stock.

Today I heard Anne Dawson and Jill Franks say that they had freebies. In fact Jill Franks helped herself to one of Mally's lipsticks on air.

I know most jobs have some perks but there's no need to rub our noses in it.

Anne Dawson definitely doesn't get freebie hair products that's for sure. Her hair looked like rats' tails yesterday.

Latest posts

Back