• Thread starter klarionthewitchboy
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
Oh Lord: kill me now.

It's Michele Hope channelling her inner La Franks and being all girly and flirty with the thinking woman's Mogadon, Charlie "Zzzzzzzz" Brook.

Though I did get to see the stunning Goody made to look pregnant in a VERY clingy (and to all the wrong places) red dress, and as if that wasn't bad enough then look mortified wearing floral separates that looked like she'd been violently hugged by a psychedelic triffid that wouldn't let her go.

:puke:

Awful stuff. A gross cardy with MH waxing lyrical about tape being in the shoulders & buttons dyed to match, OH!! Must be 'Designer' quality then according to Charlie ' the Michelle Hope difference' ---oh bless!!Hope Harvey Nics will be stocking next season.

ugh ugh ugh, just flicked over in moment of madness. I think I would rather be out battling the High Street, driving in the snow etc etc etc than enduring that horrendous duo. The close-up of the sequin shirt made the finishing in Primark look designer.

Stunning ?????? Goody ? Obviously need my specs cleaning.

Don't be mean! :wink:

Goody's got a fab figure and she's very attractive. Not that you can tell with the polyester/acrylic monstrosities she's having to wear.

Ah, Swiss Toni...

Oh Lord: kill me now.

It's Michele Hope channelling her inner La Franks and being all girly and flirty with the thinking woman's Mogadon, Charlie "Zzzzzzzz" Brook.

Though I did get to see the stunning Goody made to look pregnant in a VERY clingy (and to all the wrong places) red dress, and as if that wasn't bad enough then look mortified wearing floral separates that looked like she'd been violently hugged by a psychedelic triffid that wouldn't let her go.

:puke:

But of course, wearing sequin embellished chiffon and stretch jersey pants is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. Lightly ticklish and airy at first, but soon becomes clingy in all the wrong places...

Yas. :tongue:

Missed that hour. Got in from work at 5 and he was on again at 5 with crapper factory. Just have to hear that man's voice now and I turn over. Love the description of him and oh so true. Its been ages since there was a thread about him, glad to see one going again. Excellent stuff

I did catch a the first twenty minutes of this hour and I must admit I was perplexed by the lovely Charlie. He kept wanting to feel the inside of the sequinned tops. First on Michele - just on her sleeve to check the inside felt good on the skin.
Later it was: "I've got my hand up the inside now but not on the one the model is wearing or else I would be in trouble". Started to feel a bit creeped out by the thought of Charlie feeling the inside of all these sparkly tops. He seems to be a little too aware of how a sequinned top might feel on, how it might be scratchy or uncomfortable. Is he buying inferior sparkly tops for himself I ask myself....?:thinking:

luckily I was at work but the excellent descriptions above have made it all too real for me, feel a bit queasy now. Charlie will be let loose on the make up shows soon, a thought almost too horrifying to comtemplate tho I am sure Klarion and Cavegirl can conjure up a vision of how it might go!

Charlie has already done make up shows, think he was on with Laura Geller. He has done beauty as well with Lady Liz of Earle and others. Nauseating creep

I like him he is better than some of the women presenters, no names mentioned.

Charlie has already done make up shows, think he was on with Laura Geller. He has done beauty as well with Lady Liz of Earle and others. Nauseating creep

More like Helen Keller.

The way Mr B talks in that awful dull monotone about women's clothing and other accoutrements makes me want to scratch my skin off.

From the inside out.

I'm waiting for him to madly paint his face with some Bare Escentuals to get that "on-trend psycho Joker look", throw on some overpriced Cracker and Dreamkeeper separates, then run amok with a circular saw ("extra blades can be ordered seperately: check online, or ask our friendly operators in Liverpool!") live on air... :thinking:

QUOTE=fredab;435913]Charlie has already done make up shows, think he was on with Laura Geller. He has done beauty as well with Lady Liz of Earle and others. Nauseating creep[/QUOTE]

:mysmilie_483:[ sorry I have nothing more constructive to add :grin:

Klarion, the latest news is that Char.....................................................lie has been refused bail and must remain incarcerated for the forseeable future. Apparently, the Judge thought he was a danger to teddy bears everywhere, particularly after he had done a slow reveal in full view of Tiff Toff, and refuelled with Diesel in ways the dear little bear had never anticipated...

Charlie looking dapper and 'bearing' up well to the rigours of prison life.

You'll be pleased to hear that the great Professor Helmholz, his dog Hrolff, and his manservant Hrolff are working with Char..........................................lie to re-educate him in the correct etiquette for dealing with vulnerable 'stuffed' toys.

As a safety precaution they have taken away his Leighton Denny crystal nailfile, just in case he takes to buffing in a threatening manner, and his Spanx Hide & Sleek Hi-Rise Panty is now residing with Julian's granny in an un-named safe-house somewhere just outside Ashby-de-la-Zouche.

Helmholz has taken extensive notes and published his findings in the revered publication Lunatics Weekly. In a 'nutshell' his findings point to one conclusion: that only after extensive daily therapy for an initial trial period of 75 years should Char............lie be considered fit to rejoin the ranks at the number one shopping channel Q.............................V.................................................C.

In the meantime, Char............................lie has been provided with the following reading material in the (Michelle) hope that he may acquaint himself with the proper protocol for dealing with small, cuddly creatures in fondling vicinity:

To continue on the Charlie and Michele story - did anyone see her little strop with him yesterday where he stated (quite correctly in turned out) that a camisole was amethyst. She barked at him - quite a shocking contrast to her usual sweet tones - that it was not it was purple.
Fair play to Charlie, he said "forgive me" we'll check it and it turned out he was right. No apology from madam. The mask truly slipped and you can see why Charlie has his job - no wonder they put him on with that other harridan Kelly Hoppen.

Latest posts

Back