It makes my blood boil! Rant alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Lulu "in the flesh" at the O2 recently when she was trying the "don't you know who I am" routine with a security guy who wouldn't let her get up to the stage. I was actually quite shocked because she doesn't look anything special, and her skin looked really blotchy with high colouring on her cheeks. Whatever she says she uses, it wasn't doing her any favours and her attitude was bliddy terrible.:grin:

I saw Lulu "in the flesh" at the O2 recently when she was trying the "don't you know who I am" routine with a security guy who wouldn't let her get up to the stage. I was actually quite shocked because she doesn't look anything special, and her skin looked really blotchy with high colouring on her cheeks. Whatever she says she uses, it wasn't doing her any favours and her attitude was bliddy terrible.:grin:

Speaks volumes about the woman then doesn't it.

All this skincare is another money making business venture, - an offshoot from her ex-husband's haircare range, and its the same chemist / laboratory that concoct all this stuff. I read that when she first started, so its all a load of b.....cks to say otherwise.

Who's her ex husband with a hair care range? Of course it's a money making thing. Isn't that what all business is about? Do you think the gorgeous John Barroman uses the HIM range he sells? Or britney spears or the Beckhams really wear their own brand of perfume? Of course they don't (although Victoria does wear her own designer label clothes, but if I could afford it so would I. Maybe Lulu does use her own range of skin care. And I agree, of she attributes her looks to it and does not admit to cosmetic surgery then that is wrong. But I stand by what I said, I think she looks good. She probably spends a lot of money to look that good, and I bet she gets blotchy skin like the rest of us (she would after a chemical peel....) but in between she still has to clean and moisturise her skin, and maybe she really does use her own brand and it works well for her over other brands. I really wish I had seen the show that caused so much of you to be cross, did she really say that she looks how she does ONLY because of her skincare? Or did she just say "I use this". I will watch next time ....

She was married to John Frieda and yes it is his chemists and company that make and developed Time Bomb. Lu's little stories of for years I mixed and made my own cosmetics at home a fairy story.

I always thought it rather strange that her young teenage son did not want to live with her after the divorce. He moved to the US to live with John. Now she did mention her grandchildren alot on Strictly but no one saw or even heard them. So was it oh I am a granny you know, a vote spinner. Because usually that is something Strictly likes the family supporting even a phone call good luck gran, but silence just Lu going on about them.

Oh shes a real lady !!!!! My daughter was a temp whilst at uni a few years back for a book company & old Lu came to where she worked as her book was coming out. My daughter saw first hand her disgusting behaviour. Spitting her chewing gum with full force into the bushes as she walked up the path to the front entrance. Behaving very rudely to the staff & acting like a real prima donor. Refusing to shake any ones hand. Dreadful manners, language, attitude.

Latest posts

Back