It always makes me laugh when ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
It always makes me laugh when there are 2 presenters in one part of the studio, and then they both get up in exact synchronism to move to another area.

Obviously they are both getting messages in their earpieces to move, but it always looks silly when they do it at the same time without a word :)

It's almost as if they are radio-controlled robots, which in a way they are.

I always hope the trap door in the stage floor has somehow been left open...not that I dislike them, you understand.. :D
That would be ideal!

I’ve nothing against them exactly and they seem like nice people IRL but I cannot bear to watch them or any of the programmes they present - awful!
I think I’m in the minority!

That would be ideal!

I’ve nothing against them exactly and they seem like nice people IRL but I cannot bear to watch them or any of the programmes they present - awful!
Agree, dreadful pair, not a bit funny and get far too much air time. They could disappear down a trap door forever as far as I'm concerned. I'm also annoyed at Santander bank paying them for stupid adverts when they are already multi-millionaires.

That would be ideal!

That’s exactly how I feel about A&D. And I’m sick of them winning whatever that award is every year since about 2005. I don’t deny that they are very popular (hence the weight of the vote for them) but I just think, are people really that sheep-like?

Oh glad I’m not alone and it’s not me being miserable about A&D!

I find their “humour” so childish and not in an endearing way..!

I feel bad when my carer for example recants parts of ?Saturday night takeaway and the “hilarious” skits and sketches on it and I sit po-faced (try not to!) and wondering why I can’t share the joke?!

And yes the Santander ad’s are painful to watch and not remotely clever - just money grabbing…
Though they’re not the first to do it she won’t be the last!

That would be ideal!

The constant 'gurning' at the camera....the sheer lack of talent....I think you get my drift here.....Can't stand either of them.

Years ago Noel Edmonds created Noel’s House Party for the BBC and it was utterly hilarious. I was gutted when it came to an end.

The thing is Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is a similar version of House Party. It’s not really original when they ripped off the format and gave it a tweak! So, I don’t watch it!

Years ago Noel Edmonds created Noel’s House Party for the BBC and it was utterly hilarious. I was gutted when it came to an end.

The thing is Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is a similar version of House Party. It’s not really original when they ripped off the format and gave it a tweak! So, I don’t watch it!
Years ago I applied to be on a BBC quiz show ( I’ve forgotten which one).
Never heard anything about that, but got a phone call when they were starting House Party to see if I’d be interested.
I asked about the format and whether “gunging” was likely be involved. They said yes, so I politely declined.

Years ago I applied to be on a BBC quiz show ( I’ve forgotten which one).
Never heard anything about that, but got a phone call when they were starting House Party to see if I’d be interested.
I asked about the format and whether “gunging” was likely be involved. They said yes, so I politely declined.
Edmonds was another one I couldn't watch. Overgrown schoolboy humour - no thanks.

Latest posts

Back