Is Tomorrow a National Holiday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
I see QVC are advertising National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow. Has it been announced by Royal Decree? Will Flags be flying and Church bells ringing? Does everyone get a paid holiday? Who invented this special day I wonder. Will Dawn Bibby be declared a Dame? I am sure someone on the Forum Can give me the answers (serious ones only please).:1:

LOL! 'National' Scrapbooking Day? Does the rest of the country know?! I'm off tomorrow anyway as it happens. Was going to fly home to Ireland for the weekend but maybe I should be holding a Scrapbooking Day dinner instead?!

:30:

I'm sure I heard somewhere(maybe my SIL who is a crafter)that they do fundraisers and sell things for charity on National scrapbooking day and have "special kits" to mark the event......or maybe I've made that up lol!!!!

I think it should be a national holiday! <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

LOL! 'National' Scrapbooking Day? Does the rest of the country know?! I'm off tomorrow anyway as it happens. Was going to fly home to Ireland for the weekend but maybe I should be holding a Scrapbooking Day dinner instead?!

:30:

Nothing to do with scrapbooking but do you mind me asking which part of Ireland you're from? :1:

:DI thought it was on 2nd myself. It started as an american thing but we celebrate by buying more stuff! Any excuse.

National holiday in Holland today and Germany tomorrow and QVC would like us all to have a national holiday everyday so that we could sit and spend whatever money we had on them.

I am not into crafting. Good luck to those that are but I hated art at school and anything at all re needlework, pottery etc etc. I did have a scrapbook - it had my Donny Osmond pictures in it!!!

I see QVC are advertising National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow. Has it been announced by Royal Decree? Will Flags be flying and Church bells ringing? Does everyone get a paid holiday? Who invented this special day I wonder. Will Dawn Bibby be declared a Dame? I am sure someone on the Forum Can give me the answers (serious ones only please).:1:

Serious answers on here ? You might get one or two. That is one of the reasons I love this forum, the good natured banter that goes on. And I hope it never changes.

Latest posts

Back