Is the B*tchfest reversed over yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone heard Julia mention that she's writing a book? Not an autobiography surely!!! Who does she think would want to read that?

Well she was waffling something about 'nearly being a magician's assistant' or something when she was on yesterday & followed it up by saying 'what a life I've had' (or something very like it anyway) - maybe a 'clue' to tempt & enthrall us for into making a note in our diaries to watch out for her upcoming book, eh?

I agree about the Julia and Simon show...way OTT, so I don't watch. But imho Julia is a brill presenter and a very beautiful woman. I agree she sometimes wears un-becoming clothes, but I would hardly put her in the blue rinse and twinset age quite yet.Wink

Did anyone see her with Dale on the Gem Day Grand Finale show late last night?? She was wearing some peach/multi colour dress and shrug ensemble and her knockers were more out than in :YIKES: At one point she said I've got to show you my dress and got up and started twirling around and omg she looked HUGE!! :11: :pPC:

Well she was waffling something about 'nearly being a magician's assistant' or something when she was on yesterday & followed it up by saying 'what a life I've had' (or something very like it anyway) - maybe a 'clue' to tempt & enthrall us for into making a note in our diaries to watch out for her upcoming book, eh?

I wouldn't be tempted even if they were giving it away with a free bag of jelly babies.

Did anyone see her with Dale on the Gem Day Grand Finale show late last night?? She was wearing some peach/multi colour dress and shrug ensemble and her knockers were more out than in :YIKES: At one point she said I've got to show you my dress and got up and started twirling around and omg she looked HUGE!! :11: :pPC:

I saw it too, who does the scaffolding that pushes them up that high? if they go any higher she'll look as if she has two double chins or mumps.:1:

I guess SOME presenters see themselves as mini celebs... But I think they MUST come down to earth with a bump when they are stuck BEHIND the metal railings with the crowd at the BAFTA ceremonies..as opposed to walking on the red carpet AND when getting attention for an interview from REAL celebs entering the Albert Hall, the celeb replies back with words ~ "who?" ...."from where?" LOLOLOLOL
I could imagine someone like Julia, doing a, what do you mean I’m not allowed into the VIP section, what do you mean my name isn’t on the list, don’t you know who I am.:10:
Has anyone heard Julia mention that she's writing a book? Not an autobiography surely!!! Who does she think would want to read that?
I presumed Julia’s book would be fictional, not biographical! What has Julia done in her life that is so extraordinary, that people would want to read about it.:24:
Magicians assistant I feel spellbound already, I think I might put my name down for an advanced copy.:rolleyes::D

Going back to the original theme of the thread, I have got increasingly irritated by the Simon and Julia shows and made a point of not watching last time (in the current climate I don't need to buy any of his stuff). The main thing that irriates me is the constant private jokes which I find frankly rude together with the giggling and all that goes with it.

Simon did a programme a few months ago with Charlie and made some really derogatory comments about being an accountant, which I found very insulting, perhaps he should be grateful we don't all aspire to flog constume jewellry and keep him in the style to which he has become acustomed. I have been a very good customer of his in the past, including on his own website.

As for Julia's hair, I've always though it looked nice until she started to grow it long because Alison said she liked it (as was mentioned on a show ages ago). I thought at the time NO, don't listern, when you get older it is difficult to look good with long hair.

Simon has always been one for making comments but I have noticed recently that a lot of his comments have become quite barbed, even downright spiteful, to the extent that he now comes across as really quite unpleasant!
He reminds me of a small child pushing the boundaries of what's allowed to see just how far they can go......!

I could imagine someone like Julia, doing a, what do you mean I’m not allowed into the VIP section, what do you mean my name isn’t on the list, don’t you know who I am.:10: I presumed Julia’s book would be fictional, not biographical! What has Julia done in her life that is so extraordinary, that people would want to read about it.:24: Magicians assistant I feel spellbound already, I think I might put my name down for an advanced copy.:rolleyes::D

Highly unlikely to get an advance copy, but you might be able to pull a rabbit out of your hat ??

JR has zillions of faults. its what makes her real. ive slagged her off loads and will continue to do so. BUT....she is undoubtedy the best presenter on QVC and probably the best on british shopping telly.

and youre all jealous bitches - meow! :O)

LOL not jealous Burls, just irritated by all the girly artifice which looks ridiculous on a mature womwn. :rolleyes: Pssstt!! And she is becomming a lardy..........MEOW. :MEOW: :mwah: :pPC:

Didn't want to start a new thread but .... Leonie's fingers are really mucky in the Craft Outlet now. There's a nasty stain on her right hand. In fact, her hands are a real mess close up. She could do with a nice manicure.

Latest posts

Back