Is QVC really the only place in the UK to stock Laura Geller?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I bought the tsv and the oil blotting powder but I would like to buy individual products. I know QVC used to say they were the only place to buy Ojon but then I saw it in John Lewis.
Thanks for your help!

I get most of mine off Ebay. I didn't know you could buy Ojon at John Lewis, not that I have access to JL anyway but it's useful to know.

You learn something every day at this place!:32:

Just checked JL online and their Ojon Shine and Protect shampoo and conditioner are the same price as QVC but free postage, so thanks L'OccitaneLover!

I think QVC will say they are the only UK stockists of a few products and then add "the only official UK stockist"...they have said the same of Gale Hayman, I think...anyway, look around at independent sellers - I saw a little boutique in a shopping arcade in Bradford had loads of these products and priced quite fairly, too!

You can buy Laura Geller stuff from http://www.beautychamber.co.uk - there's only a limited range, but it's there nevertheless, I've bought from here, they do next day delivery and seem very good. Also, if you go to Laura's own website, the are instructions for ordering from the UK - you basically have to phone the shop in America and make your order over the phone, which could be costly - but worth it if you really like the products.

Latest posts

Back