Is Debbie Flint 50?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I'm sure she just said she used the Bose at her 50th party in May.

Wow.

Whatever we may think about her personal style she does not look 50.

Speaking of personal style, the pink drapey top is better than the usual skin tight efforts. Her tits look a bit funny though?

I'm sure she just said she used the Bose at her 50th party in May.

Wow.

Whatever we may think about her personal style she does not look 50.

Speaking of personal style, the pink drapey top is better than the usual skin tight efforts. Her tits look a bit funny though?

Yeah not bad, but think the top is a bit tight on the boo,s, from a womans point of view. Maybe its
her macrobiotic diet or the new man in her life keeping her young. Maybe shes a cougar :hi::mysmilie_488:

Macrobiotic diet and new man? Difficult. He'll be wanting to get jiggy every five minutes and she'll be farting like a pit pony.

Especially if she's had spanx on all night.

Debbie definitely doesn't look her age. She has quite child like features ... high cheekbones, big eyes, little chin ... and it serves her well. She's a pretty woman who seems to have a real zest for life too.

Debbie definitely doesn't look her age. She has quite child like features ... high cheekbones, big eyes, little chin ... and it serves her well. She's a pretty woman who seems to have a real zest for life too.

Yes but i"d say shes glad to be back on QVC, cause when she disappeared it didnt work out, so now
shes got a great great income coming in,, freebies all round her, and a new sort of life with all the
benefits from it, id welcome it at my stage of life. But dont forget shes probably air brushed as they
all are . Envious, not jealous :cash:

I think most of the presenters are around 50 or so. They all look quite good for their age. Must be all the Decleor / l'Occitane and the other luxury products. Wouldn't surprise me also if some have had cosmetic / surgical procedures also. There is a blog somewhere with pics of all the presenters at 17 as well as how they look now. Jilly Halliday looked absolutely stunning! Pipa Gordon looked very 80s with big hair.

Apparently she has used Liz Earle skincare for donkeys years and nothing else so she is a good advert for that. I dont think I have ever seen a woman of 50 with such great skin tone- no sagging, jowls, eyebags or wrinkles. I dont think she has had any "work" done either so she is incredibly lucky. Maybe she has never smoked or sun whorshipped and always eaten skin friendly foods, who knows.

I think she is a very pretty woman, her presenting style is rather full on but have to say she looks way younger than 50 and she does seem to be a happy person.

Apparently she has used Liz Earle skincare for donkeys years and nothing else so she is a good advert for that. I dont think I have ever seen a woman of 50 with such great skin tone- no sagging, jowls, eyebags or wrinkles. I dont think she has had any "work" done either so she is incredibly lucky. Maybe she has never smoked or sun whorshipped and always eaten skin friendly foods, who knows.

Did you see the late night show when she took all (& I really do mean all, not just dabbing cautiously round the cheek area like some of 'em do!) her make-up off with C&P on air? I think it was with Lady Liz herself & she looked ever so surprised & made some comment but Debbie basically said she didn't give a hoot as she was going home at the end of the show & was off to bed, it was bliddy brilliant.......& her skin was lovely underneath all the TV slap, best advert for LE I've ever seen to be honest! :cool:

Yes I saw this too Kitten and her skin was beautiful, real porcelain doll.

I think she's gorgeous. There are quite a lot of YouTube clips posted by guys who adore her. :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I think she's gorgeous. There are quite a lot of YouTube clips posted by guys who adore her. :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

i do too - and in a way that's non-threatening to women if you know what i mean.

Yes, she does look good, but I think it has more to do with keeping out of the sun and lucky genes than Liz Earle:wait:

Debbie, if I recall, is also very clever. Loads of A levels, qualifications etc. Ancient Egyptian or the like I think. She's gorgeous too:sun:

debbie out of all the presenters looks very young for her age. i think that she has a young outlook and good genes..

Latest posts

Back