Is charlie dimmock pregnant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caramel

Registered Shopper
HI, Just caught Charlie Dimmock on the early show and I was wondering if anyone knew if she was pregnant?:thinking:

Just Fat!
She has let herself go, since the days, when she went bra less on Ground Force :-(

Just Fat!
She has let herself go, since the days, when she went bra less on Ground Force :-(

No wonder really. I think she lost both her parents in the 2004 Tsunami. Must have been very traumatic for her.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

No wonder really. I think she lost both her parents in the 2004 Tsunami. Must have been very traumatic for her.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Really? I didn't know that. How awful for her, just dreadful.

She lost her mum and her mum's partner, not her dad. Dreadful, and I don't think they recovered either body.

Without being gruesome, their bodies were recovered but both were identified by dental records. It was her mum and stepfather. Whether it was stepfather or boyfriend doesn't diminish her loss.

I like her. She seems very unaffected by the fame she had at that time. Not trying to be a celebrity i suppose.
What a loss for her, though.

Without being gruesome, their bodies were recovered but both were identified by dental records. It was her mum and stepfather. Whether it was stepfather or boyfriend doesn't diminish her loss.

I wasn't suggesting mum's partner less important, just stating fact.

Latest posts

Back