Interesting sun cream article ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius will be getting 1/3 more of vitamin D comparing to people who use other brands :)

LOL Donna I was just thinking the same thing. Mind you 2/3 of spf30 must equate to spf20 which is still better than nothing. The problem I found with my kids when they started applying their own sun cream (and Mr A isn't much better) is that they'd apply it like the old Cammay soap adverts ladies - just a quick rub on their cheeks and they'd miss their foreheads, hairline and necks. Only threatening to apply it for them in public convinced them to pay attention to all exposed skin!

Thanks for the tip. I have just returned from a week in Majorca. I have checked my SPF creams and I was delighted mine wasn't any of those in the article! Thanks again for sharing.:mysmilie_59:

More than welcome Dave ...I am always vigilant in the sun and know how important all this is ������

Unfortunately the best sun protection is to wear sun cream and keep out of the sun. Both my step sisters who have lived in the sun and are brunettes have considerably more wrinkled skin than me.

Latest posts

Back