Instagram worthy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
New sound bite from the stylist on with JR 3pm show, so that’s me out.

Showing a pretty awful Ghost dress which she would wear to a wedding if she knew anyone getting married this year. JR giggles and raises her hand “me miss” .

I assume JR is just back from holiday as she is sporting a face tan. However her face is so greasy looking she looks as if she has slapped a jar of beef dripping on it all making the tan look like a bad home job.

Didn’t see it but how cringe worthy that must’ve been “me miss”. You’ll get this sort of talk for at least the next four years, they do love to brag and brag and brag on QVC.

Showing a pretty awful Ghost dress which she would wear to a wedding if she knew anyone getting married this year. JR giggles and raises her hand “me miss” .

I assume JR is just back from holiday as she is sporting a face tan. However her face is so greasy looking she looks as if she has slapped a jar of beef dripping on it all making the tan look like a bad home job.
:puke::puke: sorry but it would have made me want to do this if I had been unfortunate to have seen it.

Apparently she and partner of some 40 years were somewhere tropical for a break. I often think what is it all about when you and your partner for 40 years then decides you want to get wed, then go cop a hoop when surprise surprise they want to wed you, whilst all the time you go about wearing what looks like a wedding ring and ruby engagement ring. All this pallavour when you tried to let the rest of us think you were blissfully happy and didn’t need to be married, then Viola he pops the question. What a farce.

I imagine it has very little to to with getting married but purely for an easier time legally when one or the other pops their clogs.

Romantic or what.

She was in Mauritius to suss out wedding venues for 27 August2019

I distinctly remember her saying last year it was October 2018 which didn’t happen so don’t hold your breath.

She could have maybe redeemed herself years of boasting had she 'styled that one out'.
I'd have loved to have been the guest: JR 'me Miss'. Me/guest: 'Really? Blimey/gosh, you kept that one quiet'

I'd then be bricking it that I'd be found at the bottom of the Thames sporting a 'concrete overcoat'. I'd definitely have been dressing that one down.

I don’t think their reason for getting married would be to simplify things if popping clogs was the issue as legally they have lived together long enough to be as one. Maybe pensions have something to do with it. I know the law in England is much different than the rights in Scotlandfor couples who have lived together. In Scotland. You don’t have to live together for umpteen years to have rights.

She’s ill with a type of chronic leukaemia so perhaps they are getting their affairs in order ?

My next door neighbour has the same illness and he & his wife are sorting things out because they’ve been told it could become “acute” needing more aggressive treatment. Very sad.

I imagine it has very little to to with getting married but purely for an easier time legally when one or the other pops their clogs.

Romantic or what.

No need to get married. Just get a watertight will as I have. I've left everything to the dog - sorry Mr CC, should have been a bit nicer eh? :mysmilie_17:

Inheritance tax exemptions only apply to married couples. Given they live in the south east and own a property then it highly likely makes financial sense for them to be married. Otherwise the widowed partner might face having to sell the jointly owned home to pay death duties. And they say romance is dead eh?

Whatever their reasons for getting married I’d like to send JR a clear message. I don’t care, share it with your friends and family but not with someone that’s watching television to do some shopping and certainly don’t refer to your forthcoming nuptials ad nauseam.

I could be wrong, but she was diagnosed a long time since, so I don’t think that’s the reason. I wonder, however, if like me you have noticed a difference in her personality since the various announcements re engagement/ marriage etc. No-one could or has ever accused her of being modest or a shrinking violet, but in recent months I have seen a huge difference in her personality she seems inwardly a lot happier, mor out going in her presentation style and much more gushy (if that’s possible) almost like she’s had a weight lifted from her shoulders?..

I could be wrong, but she was diagnosed a long time since, so I don’t think that’s the reason. I wonder, however, if like me you have noticed a difference in her personality since the various announcements re engagement/ marriage etc. No-one could or has ever accused her of being modest or a shrinking violet, but in recent months I have seen a huge difference in her personality she seems inwardly a lot happier, mor out going in her presentation style and much more gushy (if that’s possible) almost like she’s had a weight lifted from her shoulders?..

Inner happiness = outward annoyingness? (Making words up like the presenters do now :talking:)

Imo she is unwatchable, acting like a silly little girl. I rarely watch QVC and turn over if JR is presenting.

No oh that’s about it, she’s full of herself, perhaps this explains why her bestie is the other pain Debs all full of herself����������

Apparently she and partner of some 40 years were somewhere tropical for a break. I often think what is it all about when you and your partner for 40 years then decides you want to get wed, then go cop a hoop when surprise surprise they want to wed you, whilst all the time you go about wearing what looks like a wedding ring and ruby engagement ring. All this pallavour when you tried to let the rest of us think you were blissfully happy and didn’t need to be married, then Viola he pops the question. What a farce.

She has been posting photos on Twitter. She went to Mauritius.

Blimey! Not a lot of love for Julia around here, is there? Lots of people get very excited when they are planning a wedding, even if they have been together for decades. Should we be surprised or irritated? I mean, if it wasn't important to them, they wouldn't be doing it, would they? Good luck to them, I say. I hope their day is just what they want it to be.
Granted it can become a bit boring when people keep talking about weddings, babies, new pets, holiday homes, or whatever (on tv, at work or in everyday life) but, if something's important to someone, surely we can allow them time to share it with others? It's not doing any harm.

Latest posts

Back