ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
139275_sui-1.jpg
shocked003.gif
My eyes, my eyes...
shocked003.gif

Eek! How could you, I'm about to go to bed......! I'll have nightmares for a week now! lol :eek:
(Mind you, the thread did come with a warning I s'pose, I didn't have to click on it, did I?)

Were you not just a little bit tempted Mrs J????? :Mrs James: :pPC:

Just what I have been waiting for a nice denim jacket, and only a tad over £50.Wink

143580.jpg

Just what I have been waiting for a nice denim jacket, and only a tad over £50.Wink

143580.jpg

Possibly one of the ugliest denim jackets I've ever clapped peepers on. The embellishments/embroidery remind me of my own customised creations circa the '70's. Mine were bad, but this is badder. It's so awful it should come with a health warning.

Why did she branch out into clothing? Everything's just so awful and they already have Crapper Factory to do the glittery things.

The 'Indigo Moon' rep on with Pippa said that the two piece in 'Parrot Green' (what a aspirational colour name) had an understated embelishment
signs053.gif
. This is a complete fashion disaster from colour, to design, to cut, to material choice etc, etc,etc. If the models look like bags tied round the middle what would we look like in it?
gehtsnoch.gif

Why did she branch out into clothing? Everything's just so awful and they already have Crapper Factory to do the glittery things.

Did they start out with jewellery or something then? I don't know much about the brand, I must admit!

Latest posts

Back