In the spirit of Christmas....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Grumpy

Registered Shopper
Despite all the grumbles and complaints we have throughout the year, I wondered if at this season of goodwill anyone would like to say thanks to, or have a good word for, anyone at QVC?

I give my seasons greetings to Customer Services. I buy very little from Q now, but when I have had problems, twice this year, Customer Services have been instantly helpful and pleasant.

Does it have to be QVC, because IW have been brilliant this year, as always, with great products, service and prices. Amazons customer service is untouchable as well, the best in the business..........oh and can I take this opportunity to wish everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :mysmilie_851::mysmilie_852:

Well l have been very pleased with my delivery times this last few weeks. Things have been delivered the next day which proves they can provide a good service when they pull their fingers out!!!

Does it have to be QVC, because IW have been brilliant this year, as always, with great products, service and prices. Amazons customer service is untouchable as well, the best in the business..........oh and can I take this opportunity to wish everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :mysmilie_851::mysmilie_852:

Yes, Hurrah for Amazon as well! By far the best!

I am glad you have had good service from IW.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE FROM ME TO.

Yeah they've been great, I ordered a cook book set and because one page was bent they sent me a new set and told me to keep them all, my Pearl hair remover brush was bent so they sent me a new one, all done via email, that's the different with IW, if one thing is missing or there's a problem, they don't expect you to go through the hassle of sending the whole lot back, yeah I wouldn't shop with QVC after closing my account two years ago, IW is perfect for me.......except for the ex Bid presenters.

Only six more sleeps! Woohoo!! :mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

shopperholic, thank you - and my best wishes to you and your family for a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. :glass:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE - and look forward to reading your posts in 2016:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_459::wave:

I've been very pleased with the few items I've bought from QVC this year. My new year's resolution for 2015 was to be more 'selective' in what I buy both on QVC and the dreaded high street (wash my mouth out with carbolic) and I've stuck to it. Yay,

I have them on in the background as 'company'. I
Used to have severe depression and although it's much better controlled now I still find QVC somehow soothing if I feel edgy.

Lastly this forum exists because of QVC and I get a lot of enjoyment from being part of it.

Thank you everyone and have a great Christmas and a healthy happy 2016.

ERICS Mum xxx

I can`t think of too many good things to say about QVC sorry. P and P way too high, presenters way too annoying, fb page dead on its feet, choice of goods way too limited and prices way too expensive BUT I can think of a lot of good things to say about other vendors, both online and on the DHS and best of all I can think of a million good things about this forum and its members.
Good luck to ST, long may you reign and I wish every member and admin, a lovely Christmas, celebrated in the way each person chooses and a Happy 2016 !

I'd like to say thanks to Dale and Andi Peters for some good, if not predictable fun on their food fests - er, did anyone see Andi Peters with that unwrapped chocolate santa in a little bit of a compromising position? So funny.

Thanks to Stephen from Yankee for being a lovely guest, and Rosa as well come to that. Thanks to Richard Jackson and his guests for helping me out with my garden and for some good products along the way. Thanks to customer services for ALWAYS going beyond and above the call of duty.

It's a bit early yet but to everyone on the forum, whatever you are doing at this time of year, have fun, keep calm and have the best of times. :mysmilie_3:

CC

I never ever keep my new years resolutions where QVC is concerned! However I have bought less, returned more and cancelled tonnes of orders! The things I have kept I have been very happy with and I have always had good customer service from them. I rarely watch the shows apart from some of the make up shows and Yankee Candles. Most of my ordering is on my phone App. The only quibble I would have is around delay in issuing refunds.

My qvc greetings to their web control. I can't view most of their website so I am safe from temptation.

Warm greetings to all you lovely forumites of course. Maybe we could even have a get together some time if anyone could organize such a thing. I feel like I already know a few of you quite well! Could break the ice with a guess the forumite quiz!

Actually yes, though this could perhaps be taken in a slightly facetious (tongue in cheek way, thus perhaps not overly seasonal and in the spirit in which this forum post is posted) way, but I would like to thank all the presenters for allowing me to watch the sometimes comedic ways in which they present their items and the claims they make in order to flog them.

My best wishes to all on the forum for a Merry Christmas and a happy and healhy New Year. Thanks to everyone for making it a fun place :) In the words of the late, great Dave Allen, may your god go with you :)

As for QVC, well, least said soonest mended.

I would give my wishes of lovely Christmas and a blessed new year to everyone on this forum who have been my constant companion with their jokes ,advice in time of need, as well when I was lonely:mysmilie_3::heart::mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back