In the Salon with SBC TSV - 10/08/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Running out of Propolis...

Hi:wave2: Sazza
Thanks for that. I use Propolis all the time and I have hardly any left, so I may go for this TSV, depending on the price, of course.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi:wave2: Sazza
Thanks for that. I use Propolis all the time and I have hardly any left, so I may go for this TSV, depending on the price, of course.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Plint, you have just said on the other thread that the only blip on your spending horizon is Honora pearls. I won't remind you of your fiendish ploy to get the TSV. Now you are thinking of going for the SBC TSV. What can we f.a.r.ts do to get you to stop this insanity. I need backup and fast.

Plint, you have just said on the other thread that the only blip on your spending horizon is Honora pearls. I won't remind you of your fiendish ploy to get the TSV. Now you are thinking of going for the SBC TSV. What can we f.a.r.ts do to get you to stop this insanity. I need backup and fast.

I think her name should be PLANT not PLINT as she is obviously a Paul McKenna spy with a mission to stop the spread of FA.R.T.I.N.G :sad:

Not so....

Hi,
Can I please remind you that FARTS are not against buying what we need, but against profligate and unnecessary spending on stuff we don't want or need. I really do use Propolis gel and I have really nearly run out. If the TSV is a good deal then I will buy it. If not, then I won't. I am not a PLANT - I am a FART and prod of it! I also use collagen gel and collagen shower stuff and the cucumber/aloe vera will be great for my OH on holiday - you know the macho man stuff - don't need sun protection thingy, until you burn and are really sore....it's a man thing!
I hope I have explained my choices enough and you all understand now.
Goodnight. Sleep well FARTS and non FARTS alike.

:hi::hi::hi:

Anyone any idea of price?

Hi :hi:,
Has anyone any idea of the price of this TSV as yet?
:wave2::wave2::wave2:

looking forward to ordering this tsv if the price is right. . .:flower:

can anyone recommend sbc's detoxing gel and also their body firming gel please? :hi:

I have used the body firming gel in the past (it was an extra in a collagen and arnica set I got). It made the skin on my upper arms in particular feel lovely and smooth.

SBC 4 Piece Hydrating & Cooling Skincare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.26
QVC Price £35.00
Item Number 228550
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Look after your skin with this Cooling and Soothing SBC set. It includes the popular Collagen Gel (500ml) which can be used as a face and body moisturiser, to help minimise stretch marks and as a moisturising treat for hands. Also included is a super-size Collagen Creme Shower (1000ml) - a moisturising creme rich in passion flower and kukui oils; and Propolis Gel (500ml) - it's water-based and packed with vitamins and minerals to soothe irritated skin. You'll also get new Aloe Vera & Cucumber Gel (250ml) which helps to calm overheated skin and muscles.

I can recommend the propolis.I get ONE volcanic monthly spot and I never know where it's gonna appear on my face,the propolis really settles it down to an agreeable size, until it disappears altogether.

I've found it's good for other skin irrtiations too,like prickly heat or minor rashes and things.

I haven't used the collagen gel for a number of years. I didn't notice any difference to stretch marks TBH.

I haven't used the collagen gel for a number of years. I didn't notice any difference to stretch marks TBH.

Thanks TF, is it a nice body gel though? I've never tried SBC and would like to try the propoli gel, so I'm trying to convince myself that I need the rest of the TSV...I'm not doing well, considering that I joined the FARTS programme about 5 minutes ago...:devil:

Thanks TF, is it a nice body gel though? I've never tried SBC and would like to try the propoli gel, so I'm trying to convince myself that I need the rest of the TSV...I'm not doing well, considering that I joined the FARTS programme about 5 minutes ago...:devil:

I really like the propolis gel and have found it effective on spots...individual ones,not a crop.The collagen gel is a nice one.I do know that Lorraine,the presenter for SBC uses collagen gel constantly on her hands and she has some of the most beautiful hands i've ever seen(i've seen them close up)and she's 50+.

I'm getting the kit coz I will uses the propolis and i'd like to try the collagen shower gel,I will use the collagen gel when i'm in a rush but it's no substitute for my Liz Earle and elemis.

The collagen was very easy to use I seem to recall. Easy to apply and no waiting for it to "sink in". Great for ease and quickness when the kids were younger. Never used the propolis though.

Never been tempted by SBC so never tried it, BUT I am waivering.... :eek:
Now I know why I shouldn't be awake at this time of the morning! lol

Are the "gels" a type of body lotion? :eek:

Latest posts

Back