In the Salon with SBC TSV 09/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gallons of fluorescent coloured, alcohol infused gloop everywhere. It reminds of when I was a kid and the local pharmacy had large glass containers filled with different coloured waters on a shelf above the counter, all for decorative purposes.
Surely people realise that aloe isn`t fluorescent green and arnica isn`t bright orange, not to mention marine collagen ( which is derived from fish scales ) isn`t candyfloss pink and lavender oil isn`t purple and so on and so on.
More artificial colours than a bag of Haribo and enough alcohol to burn through the ozone layer !

Not to mention all the chemicals, surfactants etc, some of which can cause organ toxicity and skin irritation/allergy anongst other things. And they try to convince us that these products are "natural"! People need to understand that "natural" does not necessarily mean good.

Well for anyone who is still remotely interested in this like me it will be £31.92 with £5.95 p&p which if you're a fan of lots of gloop is a bargain :mysmilie_14:

Thanks for info, I love the gloop can't live without arnica really helps my sore shoulders. Can't wait to try the witch hazel and lavender too

I'm unlucky, I tried the Arnica a few years back and unfortunately it doesn't work on my aches or pains, no matter how often, or thickly I rubbed it in, it did absolutely nothing, neither does the Collagen gel, that doesn't do anything for me either, but I'm pleased for the people that these gels do work for.

I have come to like sbc. Wasn't sure at first, but the pink gel mixed with other fragrances is great as a body gel. Like the arnica for sore muscles after the gym. One surprise is the honey one. Got it as part of a set, and it not only helps hormonal breakouts but leaves my skin vey soft. Would never have bought it normally but is fab.

Saw that warty woman with the gravel pit voice touting her wares earlier. I really must say the whole thing was rather yawnworthy, quite frankly it was as dull as piss water. A decidely old-looking, narrow-eyed Charlie Brook tried failingly to enthuse with any sincerity over a pump dispenser of pink-tinged fish collagen (which is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HUMAN SKIN). Then the other dreary old products were paraded in slightly revamped packaging - arnica, propolis etc etc etc.

Saw that warty woman with the gravel pit voice touting her wares earlier. I really must say the whole thing was rather yawnworthy, quite frankly it was as dull as piss water. A decidely old-looking, narrow-eyed Charlie Brook tried failingly to enthuse with any sincerity over a pump dispenser of pink-tinged fish collagen (which is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HUMAN SKIN). Then the other dreary old products were paraded in slightly revamped packaging - arnica, propolis etc etc etc.

I turned over the channel and there was the collagen set - I thought all of the above in slightly different terms but ticked all of the above boxes.

Latest posts

Back