ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Soothing and Balancing Collection
Item Number: 228045
QVC Price £33.25
Today's Special Value Price £27.77
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Soothe your skin with this fabulous four-piece SBC collection. Relieve tired and aching muscles with the supersized Arnica Gel (1L) and Arnica Bath Soak (500ml), both of which are suitable for the whole family to use. Even better, the set contains the brand new Jasmine and Evening Primrose Gel (500ml) and Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower Creme (250ml) which help to balance extreme skin ailments such as dryness or excessive oiliness while soothing and leaving your skin beautifully scented. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.

Very tempted but the P&P puts me off. Just had a big tv and heavy stand delivered from John Lewis for free and at at competetive price.

Not entirely sure I like the way you phrased that Calvin, is there something you're not telling us? lol :33:
It's not watered down rubbish is it? :(

lol

No, I think she just means that 'nothing is a bargin if you don't use it/need it'!

QVC do have very good prices on SBC.

Last edited:
Evangel - well I did google it for an ingredients list, seems fairly normal! lol
I can see why alcohol would be included in human preparations but all the amino acids etc., what are they supposed to do? I did order this btw! lol

I ordered this last night and it's already showing as shipped :eek: I think it's a good value collection.

I use pints of arnica gel and although the bath soak doesn't do much for me, my husband likes to use it. I'm looking forward to trying the new Jasmine gel too.

Evangel - well I did google it for an ingredients list, seems fairly normal! lol
I can see why alcohol would be included in human preparations but all the amino acids etc., what are they supposed to do? I did order this btw! lol

The new one sounds really nice, I'm very tempted......

Not entirely sure I like the way you phrased that Calvin, is there something you're not telling us? lol :33:
It's not watered down rubbish is it? :(

lol

No, I think she just means that 'nothing is a bargin if you don't use it/need it'!

QVC do have very good prices on SBC.

Thanks Evangel, that's exactly what I meant. :D I have shelves and cupboards of bath products that no-one uses and I think this set would be among them. It's just not very 'us', iykwim.

I can't even find the one with Jasmine on the SBC website.

No I couldn't either when I looked yesterday.

I saw the begining of the TSV repeat at 8 this am and they said its the first new gel in a couple of years, so I think its a new today launch.

I ordered this last night and it's already showing as shipped :eek: I think it's a good value collection.

I use pints of arnica gel and although the bath soak doesn't do much for me, my husband likes to use it. I'm looking forward to trying the new Jasmine gel too.

How lucky you are, Pinkmoon !
I ordered mine around half past 2 this morning and it's still "In process".
I'll be lucky if they ship it within 2 days !

Can't wait for the new gel, I LOVE jasmine !

Could you copy the webpage link where you found the ingredients, please, Kitten with claws !

(I did a quick search and didn't find anything but I can't go on, I'm in a hurry !)

Thanks !

I wanted to use the Arnica but I was told there is a salicylate (aspirin derivative) in it so that's a big no no for me. It's also a bit of a con as that ingredient would be what is dissolving bruises more so than the arnica. :64:

In the salon with SBC TSV - 07/07/09

Even better than a hot bath has been the absence of hot lips Alison Young. What a pleasure it was to hear the guest explain each product quietly and sensibly to Julia without any interruptions. made it so clear with no yelling or anyone telling her what to say next.

Unfortunately AY is back tonight, why can't she listen and learn!

I wanted to use the Arnica but I was told there is a salicylate (aspirin derivative) in it so that's a big no no for me. It's also a bit of a con as that ingredient would be what is dissolving bruises more so than the arnica. :64:

This sounds like something that needs checking into! Given the recent 'who ha' about bonjela not being suitable for children under 16 due to having a salicylate compound in it. This kit is being sold as suitable for family use, which I'm presuming would be a problem if it does have salicylate in it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6150406.ece

Latest posts

Back