In The Salon with SBC TSV - 07/05/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, I hope there is some of their cucumber eye gel in the show somewhere, I want to try that!
(The only time I ever usually buy nice expensive aloe vera & arnica gels etc. was for the horses, not for myself! lol)

Last edited:
Ooh, that sounds nice Tabatha! I love jasmine especially & could do with a few arnica baths I reckon.....very stiff & sore all over at the moment! :(

that is it Tabatha as i had this in an email about it earlier

"Plus, for a four-piece beauty collection the whole family can use, don't miss our Today's Special Value on the day."

Tabatha, you're fantastic ! Thanks for finding out the TSV !

I just needed some arnica gel !
Never tried the other gel but I love the smell of jasmine, like in the Elemis Active Skin Complex.

I hope it'll be on Easy-Pay so I won't have any reason to resist !

I wish I could use the arnica gel but for some reason it contains a salicylate so I can't touch it. I use the bioforce one which is excellent but it's very expensive compared to sbc. :64:

Thank you for discovering this possible tsv!
according to the red button its called
SBC 4 Piece Soothing and Balancing Collection
it is priced £27.77

this item does not show up by typing in the number in search but by going to sbc and collections.

Im looking forward to this one!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I've been waiting for another TSV with a large Arnica, I reckon they assume that peeps are begining to run out by now! I know I am! Looking forward to this one.

Ooh, that sounds nice Tabatha! I love jasmine especially & could do with a few arnica baths I reckon.....very stiff & sore all over at the moment! :(

I won't ask what you've been up to but do you find the bath soak helps? I've never noticed any difference.

I won't ask what you've been up to but do you find the bath soak helps? I've never noticed any difference.

Not tried the bath soak but not really very hopeful tbh! Most things don't seem to do much! :(
I do believe in arnica gel however or I wouldn't use it on my beloved horses! lol

I don't get up to very much at all sadly, as a lot of the time I can hardly move & the only bath soak I have ever found to give any relief for my back/knotted to hell muscles etc. is the Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak?

Still, sounds nice so I might as well give it a go.......!

Mind you, the power of smell is pretty influencing & if something smells nice & the smell lasts, you tend to relax more anyway, don't you so I guess that alone can make you feel as if it's doing something?
I do love jasmine especially & it is a very mood lightening scent I always think!
(If the bath gel turns out to be poo & I like the other stuff, I could always wash the horses' tails in it or something! lol)

I do believe in arnica gel however or I wouldn't use it on my beloved horses! lol I don't get up to very much at all sadly, as a lot of the time I can hardly move & the only bath soak I have ever found to give any relief for my back/knotted to hell muscles etc. is the Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak?

I have to say that the gel is very good, much better than the soak. Interesting that it can be used on horses - how many do you have?
I've never tried that Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak, will have to give it a go.

I have to say that the gel is very good, much better than the soak. Interesting that it can be used on horses - how many do you have?
I've never tried that Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak, will have to give it a go.

Just the one horse currently but arnica is good for tired, sore legs or bruising if they've been working hard or bashed themselves & witch hazel/aloe vera is great for soothing & cooling legs when they've been clipped etc.! :)
Often the human preps are actually cheaper than the equine ones & often, probably better quality! lol

Be warned, the Aching Muscle bath soak honks a bit, (some say reminiscent of a dentist's waiting room!) but I do find soaking in a bath of it helps (or seems to!) my back & legs & helps me get to sleep of a nightime! I just wish it was a bit cheaper! :(

Oh & sorry Topaz, the Elemis stuff is 'bath soak' not 'super soak' - must have been a kind of reverse Freudian slip on my part, I obviously do believe in it then! lol

Latest posts

Back