In the Salon with Gatineau - TSV - 02/09/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought this last night on the strength of trying the Floracil alone mind you the mask and lip treatment sould good as well. I'm on the look out for a replacement for Elemis PCMC - don't get me wrong I love the stuff and it works for me but I'm a bit put off the price of it now that I've managed to buy it with Instyle mag and feel a bit ripped off. Don't think the Gatineau one will replace this though - how can a face cream cost £65.00? And I thought £45.00 for PCMC was bad!

I love melatogenine but have managed to never pay full price for it - I've always managed to keep a stock in through TSVs and other value kits. I don't care if it's 15ml or 50 ml, or anything in between - it crops up in so many QVC kits that I've managed to not run out of it or pay full price for a pot yet :D

I love melatogenine but have managed to never pay full price for it - I've always managed to keep a stock in through TSVs and other value kits. I don't care if it's 15ml or 50 ml, or anything in between - it crops up in so many QVC kits that I've managed to not run out of it or pay full price for a pot yet :D

do you use it as a day and night cream?

Yes, I use it both morning and evening. Every now and then I get a kit that has Laser Day cream in it, then I use the Laser in the morning and Melatogenine at night, but otherwise I use the melatogenine both times. It seems to work well for me.

Mine was delivered on Tuesday :1:
The mask doesnt seem to be right full but I cant tell if thats the way it should be or not :33:

I bought this last night on the strength of trying the Floracil alone mind you the mask and lip treatment sould good as well. I'm on the look out for a replacement for Elemis PCMC - don't get me wrong I love the stuff and it works for me but I'm a bit put off the price of it now that I've managed to buy it with Instyle mag and feel a bit ripped off. Don't think the Gatineau one will replace this though - how can a face cream cost £65.00? And I thought £45.00 for PCMC was bad!

Valm PCMC is £75 :nana::nana:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

QVC Price £75.00 Item no. 215643

Valm PCMC is £75 :nana::nana:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

QVC Price £75.00 Item no. 215643

Is that ml for ml value?? OMG am turning into QVC Presenter:1:

Mind you I never pay full price for the PCMC - have always managed to buy it in a TSV and have a great stock of it thanks to the tip on here re: the Instyle Mag last year. Have found a good Ebayer though who sells it at a really reasonable price.

My TSV arrived yesterday and the Floracil had leaked. Hasn't lost much out of it though. Am gonna actually test these products though and may exercise the 30 day MBG.

I'm also not sure whether I should have held out for the Try Me Kit because the Activ Eclat ranged looks yummy.

Latest posts

Back