In the Salon with Gatineau - TSV - 02/09/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

^^IMHO it's a crap TSV this time. I'll save my pennies and get the new active eclat stuff on it's own instead.

What a rubbish TSV for Gatineau IMO.It's as if they did'nt know what to put in it so they've chucked a few piddly sizes in with a big Floracil and put the lip treatment in for good measure.:(

This tsv has to be the crappiest gatineau have ever brought :eek: .Please tell me that this is a joke,and the 'real' tsv has yet to be revealed :(

The best beauty TSVs are always on a Sat or Sun - if they are in the week I find they are usually second rate :(

I realy cant believe Gatineau would do this. Although I do love Floracil, it will have to be an exceptional price for me to get it and not a ridiculous p & p either. Finger crossed thats its wrong :rolleyes:

If this is the TSV, is anybody actually going to buy it? I surely won't! Never tries this brand (but I'm in my early 30s, so I'm looking more at moisturising at the moment, rather than hard-core anti aging) but this TSV certainly would not intrigue me into wanting to try it...

If this is the TSV, is anybody actually going to buy it? I surely won't! Never tries this brand (but I'm in my early 30s, so I'm looking more at moisturising at the moment, rather than hard-core anti aging) but this TSV certainly would not intrigue me into wanting to try it...

I love Gatineau but would have preferred a small Floracil and another full size product

I actually could not see them putting the new range in a TSV so soon. The TSVs are worked out a year in advance usually. Haven't bought Gatineau TSV for years now, I find the brand boring and all hype. Oh and yes there are much cheaper and just as good eye makeup removers out there on the market.

Please please tell me we won't have to put up with that ridiculous Gatineau advert where Sara Griffiths is prattling on in a fake french accent :tantrum:

Message to QVC - we all know it's Sara Griffiths, we are not STUPID!!!! :ggrr: Take it off NOW :disgruntled:

Please please tell me we won't have to put up with that ridiculous Gatineau advert where Sara Griffiths is prattling on in a fake french accent :tantrum:

Message to QVC - we all know it's Sara Griffiths, we are not STUPID!!!! :ggrr: Take it off NOW :disgruntled:

I agree! Surely there is someone from the cast of 'Allo 'Allo who could do the job better - and in a more entertaining way! :D

It contains:

400ml Floracil Eye Make-up Remover
15ml Beautifying Lip Care
15ml Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-ageing Cream
15ml Melatogenine Futur PLUS Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask
15ml Electelle Oxygenating Exfoliator

Looking at the picture, one of them is a bigger size than 15ml so might be better value than first thought.
I think its quite a boring TSV as I am not really in to Melatogenine but I love the Floracil and the Lip Care so might be tempted :eek:

Latest posts

Back