In the Salon ~ Alison Young / Jilly Halliday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
I can't remember the last time I watched a beauty show from start to finish, but I have to say what a fab show!
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
No shouting, no competing for "me" time.
Alison was in her element & Jilly was the perfect partner.

There!
Praise indeed from me :grin:

:mysmilie_497: an enjoyable show, almost like the early days of in the salon. I like Jilly and the whole show was a pleasure to watch.

I will second all the above. Allison looked really good too, that black dress is the sort of thing she should wear regularly. I really like Jilly anyway, and she would not take any nonsense from Allison, although like you say Minim, she was really good tonight. I enjoyed the show.

I'm going to dedicate my first post to this thread to say how well I thought Ali and Jilly worked together. Didn't used to like Ali but she's growing on me. Great hour to watch.

I watched that show and it was the first time for ages I could actually bear to watch AY. She was being the therapist and for a change I didn't switch over. There was no shouting/talking over anyone else. CHina Girl is right - just like the old days. More beauty shows like that

On that hour Alison said herself that they hadn't many in the salon shows with just her and a presenter for quite a while, she said they would be doing more of them though as they will be introducing new ranges in the future. Wonder what these will be ?

Latest posts

Back