In The Kitchen with Micro Chef TSV 10/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if this will be yet another item that comes direct from a supplier that offers free p&p, yet QVC will charge you postage even though it's sitting in someone else's warehouse, like Lakeland, QVC were offering a Remoska that will come direct from supplier, yet Lakeland don't charge postage, so five pound in QVCs pocket for sweet F.A.

Micro Chef Microwave Grill with Steam Plate & Muffin Case
Item Number: 807318
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £5.95

The Micro Chef Grill Deluxe offers a complete six-in-one cooking system that lets you grill, sear, saute, roast, steam and bake a variety of dishes in your microwave. Featuring an accompanying steam tray for fish and vegetables, a bake try for moist muffins, and a recipe guide full of mouth-watering meal ideas, there's no limit to the delicious dishes you can create quickly and easily.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Micro Chef Grill with the steam plate and muffin case directly from High Street TV you’d pay £49.99. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of £29.94, plus P&P, is a brilliant saving of £15.10.

Save time and space - the Micro Chef Grill Deluxe can replace your pots and pans, sandwich press, steamer, casserole cooker, rice cooker and grill, and what's more it does the same job in minutes! Why clutter up your cupboards with a host of kitchen equipment when you can streamline the process with this one, simple device?

Healthier meals with no fuss - thanks to the ceramic non-stick surface, you can cook the meals you love without butter or oil, reducing the overall added fat. Don’t worry about items sticking when you grill, bake or fry, they'll cook just the same, offering you a healthier alternative without compromising on quality or taste.

Cook for the family - with an impressive 1.4L capacity, there's plenty of space to create hearty dishes for all the family to enjoy. It's also great for batch-cooking meals in one go so there's enough to keep you going for future lunches and dinners.

Safe to carry - completely cool to the touch, take the Micro Chef Grill Deluxe from your microwave straight to the table with no worry of a nasty burn.

Colour options:

Red
Black

What's in the box?

1 x Micro Chef Grill Deluxe
1 x steam tray
1 x bake tray
1 x recipe guide

Technical specifications:

Microwave-safe up to 230C
Capacity: 1.4L
Micro Chef Grill Deluxe (l x w x d): 26.5cm x 24cm x 17cm (10.4" x 9.4" x 6.7")
Weight: 1.7kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807318

I wonder if this will be yet another item that comes direct from a supplier that offers free p&p, yet QVC will charge you postage even though it's sitting in someone else's warehouse, like Lakeland, QVC were offering a Remoska that will come direct from supplier, yet Lakeland don't charge postage, so five pound in QVCs pocket for sweet F.A.

The p & p is calculated on the mood of the day ! more and more goods are costing £5.95, and even jewellery is an eye watering £3.95. Yet on return I've just paid £2.80 2nd class (£3.30 first class) for Kim & Co's jump suit, but it cost me £5.95 to reach me.

Check out Kim & Co (as an exercise) and see the differing p & p prices. Two similar jump suits and one costs £4.95 for p & p and the other is £5.95. Disgusting.

Very mixed reviews on Amazon from "great" to "absolute rubbish, does not work".

Also it will not fit in many microwaves as the handle too high, and everything is based on an 1100watt microwave, I've never even seen one that powerful. In a smaller one eg 900W, steak is burnt on outside and cold in the middle.

I was tempted, but I'm not now.

Reviews - - -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micro-Chef...ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=7

Latest posts

Back