In The Kitchen featuring Kenwood TSV 20/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love my Kenwoods, both the handheld and the Chef (bought at an outlet for £169 a few years ago). I had my last Chef for 25 years, using day in, day out, heavy duty family baking. I'm interested to see what they come up with, for a change.

Last edited:
I have never understood why QVC although an American company, nevertheless is here in the UK and did not shout out loudly about a British Brand that has been in existence for as long as the KitchenAid. I've had mine for years, a friend has had this workhorse for 40 years, not once needing a repair.

You can still get parts all over the UK from shops specializing in fine quality machines like this, so it will make a pleasant surprise to see this on Q, I saw it last year on Ideal World which is a channel I very rarely visit, as I dislike the overall presentations, and presenters even more so than the ones I dislike on Q.

Nice to see this much loved British Brand.

I have never understood why QVC although an American company, nevertheless is here in the UK and did not shout out loudly about a British Brand that has been in existence for as long as the KitchenAid. I've had mine for years, a friend has had this workhorse for 40 years, not once needing a repair.

You can still get parts all over the UK from shops specializing in fine quality machines like this, so it will make a pleasant surprise to see this on Q, I saw it last year on Ideal World which is a channel I very rarely visit, as I dislike the overall presentations, and presenters even more so than the ones I dislike on Q.

i think this is the test one to see how it goes & if it bombs well then i dont think it will be back

To be fair, Kitchenaid appears to be the older brand... and could be said to have inveted the stand mixer... It has been going since 1919, whereas Kenwood has been going since 1947. QVC have done a Magimix (founded 1971) TSV quite recently - they're a French company, I believe. We've had a stand mixer from Morphy Richards (founded 1936) as a TSV not long ago as well... they're a British brand I think, but I don't know where they actually manufacture.

I totally agree that it's nice to see a British brand being promoted, and wish that QVC promoted more British brands (especially those that still both design and make their products in UK). To an extent, though, it's going to be down to the brands making the choice to deal with QVC and the QVC business model. Do they have the capability of producing in the volumes QVC will demand at price points which QVC will dictate?

What I'd like to see is brands which won't ship their products into QVC's warehouse and subject us to QVC's P&P, but instead ship direct and perhaps give us better value on the P&P... I can dream, can't I?

Last edited:
I've had a Chef for a few years but it has hardly been used.

Recently I turned the dial to FULL but it went past the stop and wouldn't go back again, so now it only works at maximum speed.

I went onto Kenwoods CS site and filled in lots of details online (make, model, etc) but NEVER had any response, so I now have a Chef and liquidiser that is effectively a load of unusable rubbish.

i need a small handmixer

They're a bit like hen's teeth! Everyone wants to sell you a massive stand mixer, or a food processor for £100's of pounds - and take up a load of space (and once they're in the cupboard it can be a while before they emerge.

I've got my mum's old kenwood, and refused to hand it over to my ex-sister-in-law (good call, I think). I've made all sorts with just the original bowl and beater - including icecream. But for everyday stulff I think I'd get far more use out of a handmixer!

Its a Stand mixer with blender and potato peeler

Screenshot (267).jpg

Kenwood Multi One Stand Mixer & Food Processor

QVC Price: £292.00
Today's Special Value Price:£239.88
P&P: £8.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £79.96, plus P&P
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kenwood-Multi-....804456.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-22-_-804456

The Kenwood MultiOne is designed to save space and time by functioning as a stand mixer and food processor in one, coming with a host of innovative attachments so you can mix, grate, juice, blend and grind with ease, using just this one appliance. This versatile countertop device, which features six speeds, makes it even easier to whip up tasty treats that the whole family will enjoy.

Tempt every taste bud - whether you're after grated salads, fruit-packed juices, green smoothies or ground meat, or it's pasta sauces, decadent milkshakes, cakes, meringues or cookie dough that take your fancy, the versatile and compact Kenwood MultiOne handles all your requirements with ease.

Easy care - as all the attachments and accessories are dishwasher safe, cleaning up after creating in the kitchen is hassle free. Wipe the base unit with a damp cloth and leave everything else to the dishwasher.

Extra worktop space - with its compact footprint, the Kenwood MultiOne delivers a stand mixer and blender all in one, while its 4.3 litre stainless steel mixing bowl and 1.2 litre glass jug will make more than enough to share.

Capacity: 4.3L
Power: 1000W
MultiOne (h x w x d): 29cm x 24.7cm x 40cm (11.4" x 9.7" x 15.7")
Weight: 5.2kg

What's in the box?
1 x base unit
1 x 4.3L stainless steel bowl
1 x 1.2L glass jug
1 x 2.1L food processor Bowl
1 x centrifugal juicer attachment
1 x citrus press
1 x meat grinder
1 x K beater
1 x spiral dough hook
1 x whisk
3 x grating/slicing discs

Behind the brand
Kenwood have been proud to design and manufacture cutting edge, stylish and efficient kitchen appliances since 1947. Focusing on food preparation, Kenwood aim to ensure every product enhances your enjoyment of cooking and creates the perfect dish every time.

SNAP! :mysmilie_59:

Hows it snap? It went live so i posted the Full details including price, giving people the chance to order early and price compare. I didnt just copy and post elsewhere like your mate does.

:mysmilie_515:

Hows it snap? It went live so i posted the Full details including price, giving people the chance to order early and price compare. I didnt just copy and post elsewhere like your mate does.

:mysmilie_515:

Thanks Autumn you never get the credit you deserve,some people like to mock and think it's witty.

Latest posts

Back