I'm so easily amused - product listings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizgregs

Registered Shopper
Aimlessly flicking through the items on air in last 24 hrs listing and under cleaning solutions at 1am today and amongst all the usual household items a 50ml bottle of Lulu's edt is listed.......Someone's head will be on the block if she sees it. Can't comment on what it smells like as I'm a Jo Malone girl but just thought it was amusing!!!

"Weee-eee-eeee-eeee-llllllllllll - you know you make me wanna mop...look my arm's stretching, look my head's dunking, look my floor's gleaming...don't forget to say you'll rinse...don't forget to say you'll buff yeah yeah yeahhh"

That kind of thing...

:grin:

I doubt whether old Lu is bothered about her perfume being lumped in with the cleaning solutions, after what Robbie Williams has broadcast to the press today about her. Its put me right off my dinner!

I doubt whether old Lu is bothered about her perfume being lumped in with the cleaning solutions, after what Robbie Williams has broadcast to the press today about her. Its put me right off my dinner!

ok just leave us hanging!! now i gotta google.......

:mysmilie_465:

Oh yes, sorry about that. He announced that he would liked to have got down and dirty with her when she helped ruin a mediocre song with Take That. (He didn't say she ruined it, I did!). Anyway, didn't Jason Orange do the business with her, so she was a bit tied up. He also would have liked a bit of Carol Vordeman apparently.

Aaaah, didn't read your first post properly, the image of Lulu writhing around with Robin Williams was making me feel quite queasy! :puke:

Actually, it's not a lot better with Robbie Williams!

her edt has appeared in loads of the listings from the 24 hour period shows lately. I even saw it pop up in the craft sale listings! desperate!

Latest posts

Back