I'm back from holiday, what did I miss?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
:wave2:

Hi ladies! Back from two weeks Down Under and struggling to stay awake, did I miss anything controversial? Any further word of a Smashbox TSV?

Tx

You missed me joining these forums on Wednesday. Whether that's controversial or not is up to you to decide! Welcome back anyway and I hope you had a good time?

You missed me joining these forums on Wednesday. Whether that's controversial or not is up to you to decide! Welcome back anyway and I hope you had a good time?

haha! not controversial I would have thought :hi: Had a great time thanks, did NOT want to come back!!

I don't think you've missed much and I think we're still waiting with baited breath re: the Smashbox TSV.

Where did you go and did you take your LE Self tan with you? Valx

Now you see, if you had bought the Samsung NC10 TSV last year you could have taken it down under and watched QVC UK on-line. You could have carried on farting and posting on S.T !

Linda :clapping:

Welcome back I just got back myself but the only thing I was under was a toadstool with a pint of the black stuff and some funny little people. I suppose it's easy to guess where I went. I didn't take Samsung needed to get away from everything and relax.

Hey ladies,

I passed out after I posted yesterday so just catching up on your replies! Think I'm finally awake now...for a bit!

I was in Australia (just south of Sydney) with my brother and his family. We're moving there late next year so we sussed out some places to live/job possibilities etc. Had a fab time, missed the gassing on here and looking forward to catching up this week when i'm supposed to be working! :clapping: Looks like I didn't miss much QVC wise LOL! I got a random sample of some Elemis serum in the post..nice to see QVC UK copping on to the samples too, on the US site I think you can ask for samples with a lot of beauty orders.

Tx

Latest posts

Back