I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. If you do too, please join in!

Contestants have been split into two camps, Croc Creek and Snake Rock.

If the Newspapers are correct, the 10 Contestants are:

Brian Conley - comedian (Croc Creek)
Charlie Brooks - EastEnders (Croc Creek)
David Haye - boxer (Croc Creek)
Helen Flanagan - Coronation St. (Croc Creek)
Linda Robson - Birds of a Feather (Croc Creek)

Ashley Roberts - Pussycat Dolls singer (Snake Rock)
Colin Baker - Doctor Who (Snake Rock)
Eric Bristow - Darts player (Snake Rock)
Hugo Taylor - Made In Chelsea (Snake Rock)
Nadine Dorries - Conservative MP (Snake Rock)

I'll re-list if there are any surprise changes.

The first Bushtucker trial named 'Special Delivery' decides who will win food for the team's dinner that night.

I'm a fan of the programme too. There was speculation the Rock was going in but sadly it appears not. I like a bit of eye candy! Hopefully they won't all be too pally and there will be personality clashes as it makes for a more interesting show!

David Haye is there. He took part in the first BT trial.
I don't want to give too much away, not to spoil it for those who do not want to know anything in advance

My family are dreading it lol.
Well, they say they are but they always watch

Cannot wait to ogle the lovely Hugo again. He's not in the current series of Made In Chelsea.

Can't stand Helen Flanagan - put 'em away love.

Helen Flanagan has slipped into the bimbo role effortlessly.
On the very first airing she's been hysterical, voiced her fears, got on camper's nerves, worn the bikini & got herself nominated to a BT trial.
I sometimes think the Helen Flanagan types just want to get voted out first and enjoy the multiple star hotel while her fellow contestants slug it out in the jungle.
I must be wrong.

I wonder how long they all stood out in the rain waiting for Helen Flanagan to cross the rope bridge ...

Sorry LC, but Hugo is just about the wettest excuse for a man that's ever set foot in the jungle! When he started crying I cringed for him. David Hayes is a bit of an action man though. Yum!! There doesn't seem to be an awful lot to Helen despite her informing us that really she's 'deep'. Mmmm.
Colin seems like a sweetie and Brian's up for a laugh. Not taken to Nadine so far ~ she seems a cold fish. Linda is lovely. I look forward to judging the rest tomorrow hehehe.

Don't mind a bit of IACGMOOH, but being a shift worker never really get into it properly as am either at work or asleep.
Having said that I cannot watch the trials where wierd things are eaten/drunk - I have to turn off or leave the room. Or start heaving. Gross.
Caught most of last nights opener on Top Up Tv this morning.
First impressions were that Ashley seemed very capable and " normal", (but then I'm always impressed by glamour pusses who are just as happy to be seen without their slap on!)
Not a clue who Hugo is or whatever he does but could be interesting.
Am thinking Eric might "lose it" quite early.
Linda will just get on with it
Helen is already annoying me.
David Hayes has nice calfs.
Brian is...well.... Brian
Have never taken to Charlie but am prepared to be proved wrong.
Colin will be relying on the Dr Who vote to keep him in.
Nadine shouldn't be there. End Of.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They are quite an interesting bunch I think. Early days yet and so much will depend on the editing.
Hugo & Helen have already propelled themselves forward for airtime - nothing like a bit of crying to get attention.

If anyone is interested, the latest betting odds for the winner are -

Brian Conley 9/4 Ladbrokes
Charlie Brooks 5 Coral
Linda Robson 57/10 Betfair
Eric Bristow 119/10 Betfair
David Haye 64/5 Betfair

I don't know why Helen Flanagan went in there. She supposedly gave up acting, and earning a good wage in
Coronation Street cause of her panic attacks and to spend time with her boyfriend. So why go into the
jungle. To me, everyone that does it, does so to raise their public profile and get more "jobs", so this i
don't get with her. To be fair to her, if i was walking on that bridge they'd all be still standing there waiting
for me, as i don't think i could do it. I think there'll be a lot of screaming tonight when she's in that coffin.
Sorry to be a bore, but i don't think i could lie in a coffin for ten minutes either. Good job i didn't go. he he

I must have some kind of cruel streak in me because the tougher it gets for them then the more I enjoy it, even the spats between the camp divas ( and you always get them ! ) makes me laugh. My husband says he hates it but even though we have other tv`s in the house and he could trot off and watch another prog, he still sits watching jungle with me. I think a lot of people are secret fans but won`t admit it and he`s one of them.
Its early days yet but I reckon Eric Bristow won`t take any sh*t from anybody, Conley will keep spirits high with his humour, Helen and the pussycat doll will be the eye candy for the showering in the waterfall scenes, David will be the Rambo of the group and Linda Robson will be the " Mommy " who everybody goes to for a shoulder to cry on. They`re the contestants I`m watching the most.

No need to apologise, PP, because I have gone right off Hugo after last night's programme! Such a shame.

Helen was very annoying last night, but I give her (and all the others) credit for crossing that bridge because it looked ****** terrifying to me.

It's really difficult to pick a winner at this stage with this bunch. I think Brian, David, Eric, Linda, Charlie, and Ashley are all in with a shout. Give it three or four days and we'll see how things are going then.

I agree with everything you all say lol.

I can only imagine Helen is there to ... boost her career? Debatable, but she might think it's worth it in the long run. Lord knows, her 'assets' will be well publicized in newspapers & magazines.

I'm sure it's going to heat up nicely. A few more missed meals, sleepless nights, biting critters and bang!, they'll implode.
I love it.
I wonder which one will drive me insane this year?

The great voting public are very predictable aren't they.
I wish they'd have a rule that the person who did the BTT was exempt from the vote the next day at least.

Well i say every year that i wont watch ,but do anyway though ive used the mute button alot earlier with Helen ..lol

So pleased i found this thread.
My highlight was Nadine covered in bugs and Helen moaning she had a twig in her hair. Nadines's response "so what" Brilliant.

Looking forward to the camps coming together as i reckon they'll be fireworks.

I was at secondary school with Brian Connelly lovely guy.

Latest posts

Back