If you could choose anyone famous to be a presenter......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Old man Steptoe in place of Glen Campbell - that man really knew how to throw the cardigan look together...

Yes he was very 'on-trend'.

Just grab anyone off the street to replace Glen, they would do a more sensible job! Every time poor Glen opens his mouth you just say to yourself 'oh do shut up'.

Quite agree with most of the comments. Thanks for the laughs too! Loved the Steptoe or Harry Hill doing fashion! :D

Personally think anyone could do a better job than Glenn Campbell and as for Richard "I'm not going to tell you that this plant will posion your pet" Jackson - ooooh! Don't get me started!

What about Tove presenting ... The Quaker Factory Fashion ... with the obligatory quacks.:ANYWORD: LOL

I really think either Tova or Joan Rivers would just LOVE to present Kirk's Folly :32: ! Can you imagine it ?

Dolly Parton - Slim n' Lift
The Queen - Diamonique
Ozzy Osbourne - Michele Hope
Boris Johnson - Ojon
Prince Charles - Gardening with Richard Jackson
Michael Jackson - Bare Escentuals
Kylie Minogue - DIY on Sunday
Houdini - Lock n' Lock
Billy Bunter - Paul Kenna's I Can Make You Thin
Alan Sugar - Small Office Home Office
Norah Batty - Birkenstocks
Cheryl Cole, Chris Moyles, Denise Van Outen - Tanzanite
Lee Meads/Joseph - Indigo Moon

:23::23::23::23::23::23::23::23:

ooooooohhhh and hows about Clive Owen on Northern Nights ~ I'd get in the bed with him any night, or day for that matter!!!!

He could fluff up my cushions anytime!

I do so love a man in uniform

Sean Bean could sell me anything - particularly in his rifleman's uniform!

:54::54::54:

Sean Bean could sell me anything - particularly in his rifleman's uniform!

Hhmm, I think the idea of TV shopping channels is that you actually buy stuff, not just sit staring open-mouthed at the presenter.......clutching a flannel for mopping up the drool! :33:

Christine Keeler - Clientele (showing my age!)
Ruby Wax - Yankee Candles
Donald Duck - Quacker Factory
Me - Thornton's Choccies :54:
Tinkerbelle - Kirks Folly
Father Christmas - Northern Nights
Vladimir Putin - Russian Diopside
Elton John - Indigo Moon
Hilary Clinton - Creative Cardmaking
Goldilocks - Steiff Bears Collection
Heath Ledger - Stone Mountain Handbags
Governor of the Bank of England - Kathy Van Zeeland Bags
Jan Springer - Fabulous at 50 and beyond
Imelda Marcos - Markon Shoes
Me - Lottie Duncan's Cakes & Desserts
Remy Martin - Cognac Diamonds
Steven Spielberg - Sound & Vision
Gordon Ramsey - Lime Tree Pantry Pies
Lee Bradley - Philosophy

ENOUGH ALREADY:56:

Jackie Stallone "Yes its me Jackie" - Beauty Workshop, and Fabulous at 50 and <b>beyond</b>.

Jon Bon Jovi selling anything where he has to take his top off....Or just present anything with no top on!!!

I would say all of the above but with Sawyer from Lost instead of Jon Bon Jovi or I wouldn't mind them both at the same time, presenting I mean.:1:

How about Donatella Versace to front a new show along the lines of Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" but called "I Can Make You Beautiful - Keep Away From Botox"...........could be a good earner!! :54:

Latest posts

Back