If you could choose anyone famous to be a presenter......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Who would it be and what shows would they do?

I would choose The Hairy Bikers to do all the In The Kitchen shows.

P1050218.jpg

Ooh yes, I love the Hairy Bikers! They're great! :14:

What about the hilarious Kim & Aggie from 'How Clean is Your House' for the Cleaning Solutions shows? (Complete with fur trimmed rubber gloves & pearl be-decked wellies obviously! lol)

Or the actually rather talented (& genuinely enthusiastic!) Kim Wilde maybe for the gardening shows, instead of boring old Richard Jackson!

I may be wrong but didn't Kim and Aggie appear on QVC once or have I imagined it. As for presenter I would't mind seeing on QVC how about John Christoph Novelli in the kitchen or bedroom or anywhere really I don't mind.

Old man Steptoe in place of Glen Campbell - that man really knew how to throw the cardigan look together...

Jo Brand....with Lady Liz Earle

Piers Morgan...doing Elemis, the only person likely to make the presenter take a breath and stop boring us into submission!!

Alan Carr..Butler and Wilson

Justin Lee Collins ....Kirks Folly Fashion Jewellery. thmbs up

I may be wrong but didn't Kim and Aggie appear on QVC once or have I imagined it. As for presenter I would't mind seeing on QVC how about John Christoph Novelli in the kitchen or bedroom or anywhere really I don't mind.

Yes they had a show and a range of cleaning products and Kim was wearing her fancy rubber gloves to do the demonstratins.

I bought a floor cleaner which has stayed in the cupboard and never been used:2:

The luscious Frank Lampard, could sell me anything (Even that Betty thing)!!! The pictures says it all. He would be good for the health and <b>fitness</b> shows.

feb23franklampard.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they had a show and a range of cleaning products and Kim was wearing her fancy rubber gloves to do the demonstratins.

I bought a floor cleaner which has stayed in the cupboard and never been used:2:

Thank goodness. I thought it was in my mind. I do remember the rubber gloves now.:1:

Harry Hill to replace Glen Campbell!

[sings] 'Hid-eee-ous Clingy Thing of the Weeek .... '

'So, which designer range is better? Kim and Co or Michele Hope? Michele or Kim? There's only one way to find out - FIIIIGGGHTT!!!!'

Ann Widdicombe selling beauty products, lol. I saw her on a chat show once, she was hilarious !

Latest posts

Back