If QVC gave you a gift ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think id go for a previous L'Occitane tsv (not the one just gone)
It had a mega rose handcream, rose shower gel, soap & 2 items from the peach range! Ooh yummy.. God, I wish it really were true that we could choose :cheeky:

I would go for something that's had good reviews on this forum but hasn't appealed to me, just to see what I'm misssing - so maybe a Charlie Bear or a Tiffany Style Light?

(actually, who am I kidding, I'd choose jewellery! - specifically this I think although it's a bit over the price, sorry)

Last edited:
Any piece of AAA tanzanite in platinum, costing a fortune, failing that a south sea pearl necklace - I'm not fussy

I would love a new Domena steam press - mine from QVC about 10 years ago is showing it's age. Who knows there may be one for £50 in clearance (as if) or perhaps I could pay the first easy payment!!! If not then I would chose some jewellery.

Those tanzanite drop earings that Kathy was presenting this morning, lovely, lovely lovely, want,,want want, broke broke broke!, I love dangly earrings I love that colour, wish they would do a dimonique version as that suits my budget. If I am sticking to the £50 then I will have a nice selection of Liz Earle goodies please Santa as I have been very good this year

one lot of p&p for bulk orders and guaranteed next day delivery or the item given to you free if it came late....

Latest posts

Back